Asher Mary Lou #8 Tits out at Coachella, but still can’t interest her fella!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why she loves them so much Zara literally slept with someone behind sams back ahahahah couple goals 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anddd there it is, I was bang on! She is as transparent as a window. 😂

I accept PayPal credit or gift voucher. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is so boring and predicable. Is anyone believing she has that many people respond to her being interested in what pictures relate to the date?! The girl struggles to reach 20 comments on an instagram post 95% the time yet always seems to have hundreds of DM requests 🥱🙄 all of them conveniently things she wants to show off… if this doesn’t prove she sends messages and questions to herself I don’t know what does.
I did a test and send loads of random dates .... Co incidentally she shared nothing from them... Something tells me she sent herself those dates

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Here is hint if the cardi doesn’t tie round your big boobs maybe put a top on underneath 🙄 the way she messed with her hair just annoys me in a really irrational way 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shocking that she goes out for a meal like that! Charley needs to have a word. 🤦🏼‍♀️ they are probably only going Nando’s! 😂

Reactions: 3
Do I like her? No. Do I feel a bit sorry for her? Yes. She is staying in a relationship where she is unhappy because she’s so focused on portraying this perfect relationship online (and probably to spite her ex). I feel sorry for her because she is staying with a man child who clearly has completely different life goals, who makes her a second priority in everything.
However, on the flip side, I also feel sorry for him, he is constantly being guilt tripped, constantly having all these sly things posted online by her, his life is no longer private, she posts the most intimate and vulnerable parts about him all over social media (i.e that god awful baby voice he does).
They won’t last another 6-8 months. They’re two completely different people, nothing about them is compatible.
The last words be something like “is baby time to go now, baby sad but baby gots to do this”..loooooooool
He did know what he was getting into... he dated Gemma when she a full blown youtuber so it's not new information. AML also has footage of their first kiss so I'm sorry but he had time to get out. She showed him day 1 Bunny Boiler Lou and he stuck with it. Consensus is he maybe is on the ADD/ADHD spectrum so man child may just literally be also what she signed up for.

Why does she always take a picture of her camera? Is that some sort of flex? I just find it weird and sad that she can’t do anything without it. Just go for a meal FFS

Omg I nearly just dropped my phone in shock-

1. It’s Friday evening and Charley isn’t out being Stussys shadow
2. They’re out together and it’s not at Nandos ????????

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg I nearly just dropped my phone in shock-

1. It’s Friday evening and Charley isn’t out being Stussys shadow
2. They’re out together and it’s not at Nandos ????????
It’s a free meal… only reason he’s made the effort to go with her no doubt 😂😂 these influencers will literally accept anything that’s going free the begs!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No no no no no as always missing the mark, long boots with a skirt like that ok yes it’s a fashion thing but NOT hideous cowboy boots that are meant to only be seen at a festival at most. Would of looked so much better with a pair of sleek slim pointed heeled boots

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.