Asher Mary Lou #8 Tits out at Coachella, but still can’t interest her fella!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to be that person, but how do you know they didn't get a taxi home and will pick his car up from the train station today? Quite a common thing to do... I personally think it's a bit extreme emailing her management with no evidence.

The previous time when she was photographing the AU vodka and glasses of wine all night then driving home, fair enough, but this time seems like a bit of a reach.
Maybe so, but if that’s the case, then why did she delete the “bottle of wine for the train home” post then🤔🤔 Why delete unless you’ve got something to hide? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
At this point I think reporting them to the police is the right way to go. They’ll get added to the cameras n whenever they drive about the police will stop them and breathalyse them. Plenty of evidence to show the police tbf.
But the police always breathalise her and even laugh with her about it as they know how sober she always is 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow how awkward do they both look in the video … you can tell they don’t even know each other in a sense… no meaningful connection… she’s just hung around and he’s being dragged along for the ride

Reactions: 4
Not to be that person, but how do you know they didn't get a taxi home and will pick his car up from the train station today? Quite a common thing to do... I personally think it's a bit extreme emailing her management with no evidence.

The previous time when she was photographing the AU vodka and glasses of wine all night then driving home, fair enough, but this time seems like a bit of a reach.
A) she did the dirty delete.
B) It’s Asher and she would have 10000% documented the fact they were in a Taxi home to give everyone 2 fingers. That‘s the problem with being so bloody predictable, you can read her like a book and know when something is amiss.
C) she would also have made a big deal about having to get up this morning to drive Charley to get his car.
D) they do it all the time. Literally did it Friday.

Reactions: 10
Honestly am getting a bit fed up of writing the same emails to her management, but it has got to be done! she’s and absolute scruffy bleep for drink driving, and this ain’t the first time either!

i honestly think even if she was to end up in an accident as a result of her drink driving she’d blame the other person, she is that deluded
Send your email to the venue too. And mention how Asher and her management do not care.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The most forced and unnatural interaction of a couple I’ve ever seen!
She is obsessed with trying to make out they are so loved up but they have zero chemistry!! He’s not even touching her 🤣
First thing he does after the ‘kiss’ is look up at the camera 🤢 they will never love each other as much as they love themselves!

View attachment 2187527
Sorry guys I was more focused on the fact her jeans are struggling to fit her properly from her MASSIVELY HUGE bum that she works on:rolleyes:
more like the fact she looks like a skinny teenage boy from the side minus the bolt on boobs:cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im watching her tattoo tour from 3 years ago OMG her tatts are so so so bad. The quality of them are AWFUL.

Reactions: 7
The thing is, the last time she was called out on drink driving she went on about it SO much it just proved the guilt to me. If you’re innocent you have nothing to prove and I was always taught liars keep talking to try and justify themselves (and in my experience I have found that to be true!)
Then she said the last time she would be more conscious about what she posts online and she always goes on about how she actually keeps majority of her private life, private (lies - she can’t even take the dog on a walk without splashing a video of herself all over Instagram doing so)
I just think she thinks she’s above it all - like all the other influencers out there and she clearly needs a drink to have a laugh with Charley otherwise they wouldn’t have been on the wine all weekend that they have spent together. She changes her personality so much to suit the situation 🥱

Reactions: 8
Off topic but has Charley’s mum ever been round to their house?? I can’t remember Asher posting anything and I’m sure she would. It seems like Charley is really close to his mum and brothers but it doesn’t seem like they’ve spent much time at their house? When me and my boyfriend bought our house we had each others parents and siblings round all the time for dinner, takeaways etc

Reactions: 1
Off topic but has Charley’s mum ever been round to their house?? I can’t remember Asher posting anything and I’m sure she would. It seems like Charley is really close to his mum and brothers but it doesn’t seem like they’ve spent much time at their house? When me and my boyfriend bought our house we had each others parents and siblings round all the time for dinner, takeaways etc
Don’t think she has! We’d know about it through asher

Reactions: 2
I'm all for not liking someone but I think the email to her management is Abit of a jumping the gun,

I don't like her but I wouldn't try and ruin someone's career just because they posted something when there's no evidence

Firstly we don't know how much Charley had to drink what if he only had 1 glass oven the span of several hours
2 what if they did get a taxi
3 what if she deleted the picture because she looked rank (which she did)
4 what if Charley's mum etc or the people they were with friends picked them up and dropped them off home
5 the bottle of wine could of been for her and the other girl for example

These are all hypothetical but what I mean is we don't know anything just because she posted something on Instagram it's only half a story ...

Reactions: 3
Ahhhh the positive side of this is last time there was a drink driving scandal we got the comedy gold that is Charley Here gushing about his future wife via her own IG stories

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whether they knowingly decided to drive home drunk or not I just think with a public platform (which is essentially your job/marketing page) you should always be careful what you post. There’s always going to be people who will jump the gun or rightly speculate if you post bits and bobs to piece together and she should be prepared for that if she’s quite happy to upload every minor detail of her day to prove she has some sort of life outside their bespoke new build for once.
I wouldn’t personally go out of my way to message her management, but at the same time I don’t blame people who do because that’s what they are entitled to do if they believe there’s wrong doing. She’s essentially ‘in work’ and her management should deal with the complains accordingly. Asher should practice what she preaches and stick to actual influencing on her page and all this ‘loved up’ nonsense which clearly gives her a bad rep should be on private story’s or simply just not put out there cos it contributes to nothing other than everyone laughing at how pathetic she has become since splitting with her ex.
also hoping for another Charley Here moment but she definitely got blasted by Charley the last time as it was deleted 🤣🤣

The thing is, the last time she was called out on drink driving she went on about it SO much it just proved the guilt to me. If you’re innocent you have nothing to prove and I was always taught liars keep talking to try and justify themselves (and in my experience I have found that to be true!)
Then she said the last time she would be more conscious about what she posts online and she always goes on about how she actually keeps majority of her private life, private (lies - she can’t even take the dog on a walk without splashing a video of herself all over Instagram doing so)
I just think she thinks she’s above it all - like all the other influencers out there and she clearly needs a drink to have a laugh with Charley otherwise they wouldn’t have been on the wine all weekend that they have spent together. She changes her personality so much to suit the situation 🥱
I remember this 😂 She was so upset last time and said she was taking a break from social media which lasted a few hours 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She hasn’t been invited back to the Mars the Label Ibiza trip I see 😂 she went to the trip last year

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her Hello Fresh ad is just her filming herself as usual, and one story showing the recipe card and the food. She is so self obsessed. Also had to laugh at her statement "busy people like me and Charley"... Asher you don't have a job, you spend your days drinking tea, walking your dog, eye bleeping yourself and mothering Char. You wouldn't know busy if it whacked you in the face!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
asher really said tell your followers you read tattle without telling them you read tattle 😂 what a sad little life she has. trying to justify the comments re drink driving by dropping the TAXI FROM LAST NIGHT so ✨casually✨
Ok now I 1000000% think they drank drove home last night from the station…again if you’re innocent you do not need to make up a lie that you left your camera in THE TAXI FROM LAST NIGHT…. You just KNOW you were in a taxi or even just show your management (if they question you) an Uber receipt or something… she has been caught out YET AGAIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.