Asher Mary Lou #8 Tits out at Coachella, but still can’t interest her fella!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly you’re triggered Asher. Triggered by what Lauren said (she deffo aimed it at Asher 😂 don’t care what people say, Lauren deffo has a catty streak too, she’s just more subtle) and triggered by us laughing at how embarrassing it is you paid for it.. otherwise you wouldn’t have even mentioned it.. over two stories 🥴🥴🥴😂

Reactions: 14
I don’t know why they can’t just put their hands up and say yeah I’m paying for a blue tick mind ya business. At the end of the day they’ve decided on a career in ‘influencing’ so we know they think highly of themselves.

Reactions: 4
Anyone who pays for this verification is feeding into exactly what META is going for. Imagine, you’re using a social media app, funded by one of the richest men in the world, you’re uploading YOUR own photographs, under YOUR own name..But you’ve played into the scam of “pay a monthly fee and we will give you your protected identity”😂😂💀💀 This is a quick money grab and it’s working out so well for META because they know just how desperate this generation is to feel “validated” and “important” online. It’s embarrassing..but I love to see it😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Love the fact she tried to justify all these reasons but we know that this girl would duck herself if she could and that’s the only reason she’s paid for it cause she thinks she’s the best thing since sliced bread

Reactions: 5
A dig back at Lauren regarding blue tick gate?? Funny how she needed to write a story justifying why she has it. Nobody cares Asher, you're still boring as duck and I cannot comprehend how you make any income from Instagram!
"If I remember my last interview process correctly"....what a twit ....if she was a cat she'd lick herself .....obviously proud of being an unemployed and probably unemployable bum earning pennies on the gram ....🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
As if she's just put that story she may aswel tag lauren in it and be done. wooah thats low

Reactions: 8
IMG_0085.png

Wow. The irony here. Like surely if she is that upset about it, she should pick up the phone and speak to her friend and hash it out. Instead of putting indirects on Instagram like a 13 year old would. Jesus bleeping Christ.

It’s embarrassing that she is an influencer and she’s posting passive aggressive, pathetic and childish posts like this 😂 girl grow up and stop using your professional social media page to air out your dirty laundry!
Just ring lauren and call her out girl! We all don’t need to hear about your pathetic fall out over a blue tick 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
I didn’t understand that… what interview process? Do you interview to get a blue tick? 😂

Also woooooow more shade to Asher… Jesus Asher is so over sensitive.. let it gooooo
I think she is boasting about not having to work therefore not having to take part in interviews any more being the social media sensation she is ...ffs 😳😳

Can you imagine being friends with this girl
I got offered “meta verified” am I an ✨influencer✨

Interested to know where she thinks this offered protection from speaking about sensitive subjects and getting warnings. Girl chats tit.
I have a business account with a few thousand followers and I got offered meta verified 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ why is she going on like it's a ✨dreamy bespoke✨ thing only offered to exclusive influencers

Last edited:
  • Haha
But you get SPECIAL UNIQUE STICKERS if you’re verified 🥴😂 hahahahaha I’m howling at her writing war and peace for no reason!

she needs to grow the duck up! Silly little girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Asher Mary-Poo getting triggered whilst writing about witches getting triggered, whilst she herself being the biggest triggered witch..Is gold🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2207761
Wow. The irony here. Like surely if she is that upset about it, she should pick up the phone and speak to her friend and hash it out. Instead of putting indirects on Instagram like a 13 year old would. Jesus bleeping Christ.
She needs to stop using her bleeping instagram as her personal instagram, duck me no wonder she doesn’t get any deals so unprofessional, so if your comparing insta to your old jobs did u share all this kind of stuff in work group chats? On emails? Face to face to people? No… make a separate page or put it as friends only ffs 😂😂😂 sorry for all the swearing 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Fake tits in your face and packs of chewing gum at the door

It’s like a dodgy convenience store not a home

She’s beyond tacky
Who the duck has bikini photos of themselves up round their house?

I get it if it’s like a family photo from the beach ur with ur kids etc or like a nice memory with a beautiful background but that photo is like 90% tits 10% Asher and Charley lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s really starting to push the “fertility” narrative isn’t she? She mentioned in her ‘essay’ that she talks of fertility, now sharing another influencer announcing her pregnancy. Bets on a surprise pregnancy by Christmas?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.