Asher Mary Lou #8 Tits out at Coachella, but still can’t interest her fella!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also congrats @Skank_hunt_42 for winning the thread title! I can’t believe in a short year we’ve gone through more threads than Asher and Charley have had date nights 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Love of her life. Future husband. Soul mate.
Ladies and gentlemen my future husband

Imagine saying that after dating for 6 months... Even if she married him and they skipped off into the sunset the pure sadness of it.

My future husband you actually don't even know him properly yet how old is she 5 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The future husband that has no interest in getting married!!! 😂😂😂
Couldn’t enjoy coachella that much as she working…pull the other one!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’d understand the future husband comment if it was a mutual “it was love at first sight, we had to move in together straight away, we got engaged straight away it just felt right etc etc” as you hear about for some couples when they tell their stories etc but this was nothing like that

I don’t know how she doesn’t feel embarrassment saying it.

Reactions: 7
She’s addressed her and Lauren again on her stories. Doesn’t actually straight up say no we haven’t fallen out, instead gives the usual excuses that they were away for ‘work’ at Coachella and that they live far away and have clashing schedules. Asher you literally do nothing apart from DIY and go to nandos 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Got blue eyes from her “dads side”. Lol is she stupid … you need at least one grandparent with blue eyes or at least carry a blue eye gene from their parent from each side to have blue eyes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This girl is dreaming ….

also if she was offered love island she’s madddd to have said no for someone she just met… it would have done wonders for her career

prob is a lie though
If I remember correctly someone on here actually predicted she was going on LI (pre Char)! Bet she secretly wishes she did now, and if she had done I guarantee she would try and get as much airtime as possible so that when she came out she could watch herself on repeat... seeing as she is so self absorbed and obsessed with herself!

Reactions: 2
She 100% wasn’t going on love island to find love 😂 she chats tit. She definitely wanted to become a bigger influencer

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So it’s the biggest ick in a guy for her if he’s a ‘mummy’s boy’ she says, those who let their mum’s act/treat them like they are still in nappies?? But it’s not an ick if the guy lets their girlfriend act/treat them like they are still in nappies cos that’s exactly Asher and Charley’s relationship. She must do everything apart from wiping his arse. So when she’s getting all defensive over him and trying to justify his man-child behaviour… can she really blame people who don’t have anything positive to say cos they can see he’s the ick 😂 mummy or girlfriend - his behaviour is still the same!!

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Love the way she is browner than her mum 😂😂😂never known someone that chats so much tit & loves herself so much. Seen her tits more than my own!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she’s gone Nando’s and ordered chicken and Broccoli😬 how boring 🤣🙈 literally could of done that at home for half the price

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.