Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

grammers

Makes me laugh when she lists things to do or jobs done.. like showering, skin care and pottering about are actual chores... wtf. Get a real job you pampered cow

• Haha
Reactions: 18

anonymousgirl92

I actually feel like she is extremely toxic and very emotionally abusive. I get the feeling she guilt trips him ALOT, and then she’ll love bomb AGAIN. I bet it’s a proper vicious cycle, whenever he goes out she will guilt trip him, post shitty stories on insta, making out her MH is bad or she’ll post images of her in lingerie to wind him up and she really needs him but then as soon as he’s coming home, she will love bomb him.

I work with domestic abuse victims, have been a domestic abuse victim myself and honestly all the signs are there. She is extremely toxic. We already know about her other traits such as lying and exaggerating.

I really don’t like her 😂
---

absolutely not body shaming here but those bloat tablets don’t seem to be working 😬😂
I know asher and she is toxic, she's a liar, makes herself a victim and just generally not a nice person to be around. She's bitchy, always talks about other girls and hasn't got a nice bone in her body! She's beyond fake it's unreal.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
So when she went to Manchester earlier this week she clearly dumped Bumper off at her brothers so she could go do London ‘for the weekend’ (1 night this translates to in Asher land) and then she drove back to Rhyl at 10pm on a bank holiday Sunday to go and collect him/stay the night.
This girl really needs to re-evaluate her life. Claims Bumper is not Charley’s responsibility or his families but she’s ok making 8 hour round trips every other week to have a dog sitter in her brother or make her mum come to her house if she hasn’t got the time for the drive up to Rhyl instead? In no way is that normal - or fair on the dog to be sitting in the car so long, never mind given the weather we have been having. She has made the move so why hasn’t she looked for dog care in her new area considering she ‘has so many work trips’ or has so many occasions she needs to stalk Charley along to?!

Reactions: 17

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Doesn’t want to put pressure on Charley but will quite happily put pressure on her mother and brother who lives hours away now 🥴

if that is her logic then why does she give anyone pressure to look after the dog.

in other words, charley has said he wants nothing to do with the dog when it comes to dog sitting and she’s trying to ✨ justify ✨ it by making it sound like it’s her decision not his.

at this point they are both as bad as each other. Both shit partners for each other in different ways.

oh well, least it’s entertainment for us 🤪

One take away note here Asher because I know you read this site. Never, and I mean NEVER have children! You’re both too toxic to have them 🥴

• Heart

spillthetea22

VIP Member
I’ve only just watched some of the VLog!

I cannot believe she literally inserted a 0.002 second clip of her saying “we don’t stop shagging” into the vlog! It wasn’t even part of a conversation….. it then cut to “sometimes it’s good have a cut, as it helps the hair”….. she’s actually took time to edit it and INSERT it in!!!! What a cunt!!!!! 😂😂😂
---
Also LOLS, when they did a cheers in the restaurant and Charlie said cheers to a “some good food on the Mrs” as in thanks for the free food. Says it all 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Honestly am getting a bit fed up of writing the same emails to her management, but it has got to be done! she’s and absolute scruffy cunt for drink driving, and this ain’t the first time either!

i honestly think even if she was to end up in an accident as a result of her drink driving she’d blame the other person, she is that deluded

Attachments

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
Anyone watched the latest vlog to find out why she didn’t vlog ibiza? I cba watching her dribble on for ages 😂
She spent the first 10 minutes talking about it (going round in circles as per usual 😴). Basically they wanted to enjoy a super long chilled weekend which they both desperately needed and because of the comments Charley/their relationship has been getting he doesn’t want to appear on the vlogs as often right now 😂😂 so basically instead of addressing his behaviours and realising he’s not up to scratch and needs to grow up, he (and her probably) just don’t want their relationship/interactions broadcasted anymore… like as if they don’t show his behaviour it doesn’t exist… shying away from the issue once again 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
She’s anxious because Charley clearly doesn’t meet her needs or wants in life. She never used to be like this constantly with the crying selfies/pity posts etc. She is literally only kidding herself. It’s obvious that she couldn’t get a dog sitter this weekend so she’s left on her own and can’t hack it. I mean, she’s been on her own all week with Bumper and now the whole weekend too 🤷‍♀️ No matter how much of a social life your fella has, surely there’s at least one weekend you’d spend with your girlfriend every now and then. I’ve never known anything like it… he does ANYTHING but spend any time with her! It’s not normal.

Freya216

Considering his family live so close, you’d think they’d all help with bumper.

But no, she has to drive that dog hours and hours because Charley and his family clearly don’t care or respect Asher enough.

A dog is like a child, you take it on when you get in a relationship and fine maybe his parents don’t have to make an effort but your partner should.

I get the feeling his family don’t really care much for her. Notice how we’ve never seen his family round their new home? Helping out? Doing anything?
Someone I know messaged her asking about this and she said " bumper isn't Charlie's dog and I have to remember he's my responsibility not Charlie's, and it's not fair to put that pressure on Charley" emmm yeh but babe he's your future husband surely he's taken out both on? My partner always looks after my dog if I have to go away for work and his friends have done too ... It's just what happens when you live with someone if you have a pet?

spillthetea22

VIP Member
So she’s gone from having a long distance relationship with her soulmate, to having a long distance relationship with her doggy day care provider. So nothing has really changed for her 😂😂😂

• Haha

Skank_hunt_42

IMG_0755.jpeg

Of course the date of the watch was stuck on the date of your Nana’s passing and the time stuck on your lucky number.

Thank god she didn’t bore us all with the story of why 27 is her lucky number. I remember watching that vlog and she just went on and on and on with this boring story, which essentially could be summarised in one sentence. Her Nana asked a young Asher how much pocket money she had saved, Asher said it was £100 and it turned out it was £27. But of course, she has to drag it out to be some meaningful, quirky, hilarious story.

she is such a boring attention seeker.

• Haha

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
Claims she’s busy all day yet she’s sat on the sofa half an hour later. She’s a proper lazy cunt now. Has hardly any influencing, never goes to the gym anymore. It’s just embarrassing

also she’s claiming they are having a house warming party soon. She’s writing invites and everything.

wonder who will make the effort to attend 😂🥴
Charlie probably won’t even be attending he’ll be away in Amsterdam living his best life with dj Alisha

• Haha
Reactions: 16

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
Why is she harping on as if the sales assistant has took a liking to her and gone above and beyond his sale duties and wants to be her mate… it’s very standard in a designer shop 😂 embarrassing! I guarantee any other time she’s been in that store she has never bought anything, probably strutted in with her tacky designer-outlet Burberry bag and just took photos for the gram… of course they wouldn’t be interested in her as they see people like this come in all the time just to waste time! If I worked there I’d look at these people the same way as well 😂 the sales assistants want to spend their time with people who will actually make a purchase and a sale 🙄🙄 but it’s ok because the sales assistant gave her a cup of tea (isn’t that normal?!) and his card for the future (also normal) … she’s deluded 😂 I guess she’s not used to that treatment in the Burberry store at the Cheshire Oaks outlet 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 16