Asher Mary Lou #8 Tits out at Coachella, but still can’t interest her fella!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you that explanation. I wonder why she forces the narrative about her and her Mum being so close when her Mum left her with her grandparents. I would struggle to forgive a parent for acting like that.
She said in her latest vlog the reason she lived with her grandparents at first was with her Mum when her Mum and Dad split and sold the family home but then when Mum got a new place and moved back out, apparently Asher (and her brother it would seem as he was also living there she has said before) had it too good with the grandparents, she didn’t want to leave to move into her Mum’s new house and ‘chose’ to stay living there. Very strange circumstances and definitely not the normal. Her mum 100% left them. When she was around 21 and not really on the whole influencer thing (know this as her bf at the time was local to me) she moved into his family home too until they split up. Then she lived in the Rhyl house with her brother which was rented from her Uncle. Seems like when the Grandparents died, they had no other options tbh and that’s why she was living all over the place and with random dynamics, it’s nothing to do with having it too good so chose not to live with Mum, her Mum was off the radar for years it seems and majority of the time following the divorce. Probably why she forces the relationship as being the closest thing ever now - definitely abandonment/separation issues stemmed from childhood. Whenever she meets someone new she becomes very OTT very quickly, almost like as if she’s too much for people to handle because before you know if she’s latched onto someone new and rarely mentions the person before again. This is the girl who seems to have every ex’s name tattooed on her and then covers them up - you’d think she would have learnt by now. Maybe that’s why Charley’s initials are tattooed so small on her now, easier to cover up for the inevitable split considering she had that done about 2 months into their relationship. Control freak.

Reactions: 9
That whole vlog is a dig against Charley. Leaving her alone, the lack of no engagement ring, the fact hes driving to Amsterdam when she thinks he should of just come home when the flight was cancelled. So so many red flags its such a bad relationship. They clearly dont know enough about each other. Shes a very mixed up person, id be running for the hills if i was him. Wouldnt put it past her to accidentally get pregnant next to keep charley at home.. is that why she mentioned her period while he was close by.? 🤔

Where the duck is Charley? I swear that on Alisha’s stories last night they were on the road home, it said M3 or something on the sat nav!?

And it’s Charley’s brothers birthday, look at the lonely family pic minus Asher 😂😂😂

IMG_1872.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She gives off massive control freak vibes. The constant prepping his meals, the constant pressure of marriage and kids before a certain age, the folding his bleeping underwear in a certain way, sly-dropping when she’s unhappy he’s doing things without her, using her mental health as a guilt trip. I just know if he does something she doesn’t like then these things get thrown in his face, the whole “I do this for you I do that for you”, I’ve been there in a relationship and got out ASAP!!
I disagree I don't think she is a control freak I think she is a woman desperate to be loved properly, she is showing charlie the love she wants herself. Yes I find her so annoying but I'm starting to feel sorry for her this anxiety/ upset she's experiencing is because she is not getting the satisfaction or validation she needs (whether she knows it or not) yes he may be telling her he loves etc but I think deep down she's not feeling loved yet it's her life that's going to be tits up if they break up... She's not going to live down there if they weren't together so she'll be moving back to north Wales and have to give up her house.... Having been in a relationship similar and being blinded by my feelings I honestly don't think she's picking up on it

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Sorry, is he at his parents house celebrating his brothers birthday and Asher wasn’t invited 🙃

• Haha
I mean to be fair could be an old photo he's just shared on his story but it wouldn't surprise me

Reactions: 3
I disagree I don't think she is a control freak I think she is a woman desperate to be loved properly, she is showing charlie the love she wants herself. Yes I find her so annoying but I'm starting to feel sorry for her this anxiety/ upset she's experiencing is because she is not getting the satisfaction or validation she needs (whether she knows it or not) yes he may be telling her he loves etc but I think deep down she's not feeling loved yet it's her life that's going to be tits up if they break up... She's not going to live down there if they weren't together so she'll be moving back to north Wales and have to give up her house.... Having been in a relationship similar and being blinded by my feelings I honestly don't think she's picking up on it
It is not up to your other half to make you feel “validated” - I’ve been in tit relationships myself and the problem is you expect the other partner to “complete” you - then I learnt and put my life first , when you “validate” yourself is when you don’t settle for anything less than and get the love you deserve … as tit as Char here is it is not a normal secure attachment style that she puts her entire life on hold / doesn’t make plans when he goes away, instead she mopes about , puts digs on Instagram to make him feel sorry for her… it’s fucked up…. The girl CLEARLY isn’t getting what she needs however the question is why is she putting up with it??? The answer is she doesn’t believe she deserves more and is settling for these crumbs

I would’ve agreed but having seen how she’s used her mental health, how she’s slyly publicly posted things to make him look bad on all her socials AND using it as a way to guilt him, I’ve seen that behaviour first hand and it’s pure toxic behaviour, whether she’s desperate for love or not, it’s toxic. I would never dream of posting sly digs all over my Instagram & YouTube account when I’m upset with my partner but that’s just me haha🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
IMG_0672.jpeg

Here we go with that bloody feather jar 😆 The feather has fell out of one your Ibiza cushions, not from heaven.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I mean to be fair could be an old photo he's just shared on his story but it wouldn't surprise me
Oh yeah, I know that, but I find it hilarious he doesn’t have a family pic with her in it given that they live together and are soul mates 😂
Shows how little family interaction they have actually had.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Considering his family live so close, you’d think they’d all help with bumper.

But no, she has to drive that dog hours and hours because Charley and his family clearly don’t care or respect Asher enough.

A dog is like a child, you take it on when you get in a relationship and fine maybe his parents don’t have to make an effort but your partner should.

I get the feeling his family don’t really care much for her. Notice how we’ve never seen his family round their new home? Helping out? Doing anything?

That hair tutorial is one Molly mae did 2 weeks ago, I’ve never seen Asher’s hair like that before. She’s even using Mollys wand the audacity

How is that messy bun one of her 3 most worn hairstyles? The only time she has had her hair remotely similar in one of those messy style buns was for her friends wedding and one of her Xmas party influencer event things. Those messy bun tutorials are always on TikTok thanks to Molly Mae and Lana from this years Love Island. Of course Asher is making it out to be her hairstyle now that she created 🙄 Asher always has the low slicked back bun… slicked back with weeks old grease coz she never washes it. Why is she making out she’s a hair guru now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.