Asher Mary Lou #8 Tits out at Coachella, but still can’t interest her fella!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claims she’s busy all day yet she’s sat on the sofa half an hour later. She’s a proper lazy bleep now. Has hardly any influencing, never goes to the gym anymore. It’s just embarrassing

also she’s claiming they are having a house warming party soon. She’s writing invites and everything.

wonder who will make the effort to attend 😂🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Claims she’s busy all day yet she’s sat on the sofa half an hour later. She’s a proper lazy bleep now. Has hardly any influencing, never goes to the gym anymore. It’s just embarrassing

also she’s claiming they are having a house warming party soon. She’s writing invites and everything.

Housewarming 6 months after you've been in the gaff?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Charlie probably won’t even be attending he’ll be away in Amsterdam living his best life with dj Alisha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder who will be on the guest list? Perhaps the postman, the takeaway driver, the guy from the gym who let her borrow his coat, the two women carers from down the road and of course all the other friends she made.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder who will be on the guest list? Perhaps the postman, the takeaway driver, the guy from the gym who let her borrow his coat, the two women carers from down the road and of course all the other friends she made.

Well none of her actual family and friends make an effort so 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think at this point just move on, you don’t need a house warming 🙄 anything to validate herself to a bunch of strangers online.

Reactions: 6
What this actually means is “I’m on the ponce for a new free sofa, please DM if you’d like to send me one”
Transparent bleep!!!

Imagine having a deep clean of the kitchen as the only thing you do on a Wednesday. She needs to get a job like the rest of us in the real world.

IMG_1899.png

Reactions: 9
What this actually means is “I’m on the ponce for a new free sofa, please DM if you’d like to send me one”
Transparent bleep!!!

Imagine having a deep clean of the kitchen as the only thing you do on a Wednesday. She needs to get a job like the rest of us in the real world.

View attachment 2160590
How is there room for a sofa?! Why does every inch of that house have to be full and cluttered

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well none of her actual family and friends make an effort so 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think at this point just move on, you don’t need a house warming 🙄 anything to validate herself to a bunch of strangers online.
It will literally be her and Bumper at the housewarming :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
IMG_0699.jpeg

She has awful taste in clothes! I mean, it’s great that she’s managed to cover up her balloon tits for once but this outfit is so bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
all her outfits are either incredibly drab or streetwalker to go and stand in a dj booth there is no inbetween

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again… she does not suit red. She looks way worse in that red in her latest one than in the dress she wore for that wedding but 😩 I was literally watching her new in HM one thinking what colours does she actually suit? That melanotan just looks bad with everything 😣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.