Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madaboutdeltics

I didn’t understand that… what interview process? Do you interview to get a blue tick? 😂

Also woooooow more shade to Asher… Jesus Asher is so over sensitive.. let it gooooo
I think she is boasting about not having to work therefore not having to take part in interviews any more being the social media sensation she is ...ffs 😳😳

saadd3434

VIP Member
Random but why are her nail beds so bloody deep. I’ve got a fresh set of acrylics on, they are probably shorter in length than hers but go way over the end of my fingers 😂

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
So judging by her latest grid post she spent time on somebody’s hen do just taking selfies when they were out for dinner/drinks. Imagine sitting next to her and she’s just posing and pouting in the way she does around the table whilst you’re trying to enjoy your hen do! She’s so self obsessed 😂

mchammerr

VIP Member
This may be an unpopular opinion but in 10yrs isn’t he going to be 38 and her 39? Isnt that a little late to start trying for kids? Not that there is anything wrong with being older parents at all but doesn’t it add in complications for trying to conceive and then also in pregnancy.
Yes it’s old to start trying if you want kids, most women’s fertility starts declining after 30 so by 39/40 her chance of getting pregnant naturally will be dramatically reduced. Why was she talking about freezing her eggs before did she think she’d have issues getting pregnant or was it just to have them for when she’s older?

She would 100% get married and have kids now if Charley here said so.

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Sorry but I actually find them both mega ugly to look at 😂 like he freaks me out! I don’t actually know who they are but they look entitled