Asher Mary Lou #8 Tits out at Coachella, but still can’t interest her fella!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she also uses the phrase “hair tuts” makes me feel a little sick. It’s not going to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So judging by her latest grid post she spent time on somebody’s hen do just taking selfies when they were out for dinner/drinks. Imagine sitting next to her and she’s just posing and pouting in the way she does around the table whilst you’re trying to enjoy your hen do! She’s so self obsessed 😂

Just catching up on her vlog and she made Charley wraps for lunch and wrote on the tinfoil

" OPEN THIS SIDE" with an arrow up

She labeled
How
To
Open
A
Wrap

✨ It just the type of person I am I'm so king to everyone I didn't want his chicken to fall out of his wrap all over him

duck me Asher he's not 5.... I bet he's so embarrassed in the office probably why he was like " I'm not eating a babybels babe I'm not 5" she thinks she's giving off cutesy wife vibes ✨

Charley's in the office with all his work lot ripping him like duck sake

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Charlie on his story looks like there’s a group of them out for dinner , 2 of them girls (not dj Alisha)

asher Is going to be fuminnnn. A fun day of quotes it will be today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i’m convinced there’s something going on with her and charley here. they seem to be spending a hell of a lot of time apart lately, more so than usual? she’s been up to NW twice in the last couple weeks, charley seems to have been in amsterdam every weekend lately and she’s putting lots of cryptic stuff up on insta. i know none of this is new but i’m convinced they are on the rocks (shock horror, not!)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
i’m convinced there’s something going on with her and charley here. they seem to be spending a hell of a lot of time apart lately, more so than usual? she’s been up to NW twice in the last couple weeks, charley seems to have been in amsterdam every weekend lately and she’s putting lots of cryptic stuff up on insta. i know none of this is new but i’m convinced they are on the rocks (shock horror, not!)
totally .. it’s hard to differentiate between what is normalcy for on the rocks couples and their relationship

I think if it was on the rocks there would be more thirst traps and more obvious sly digs to Char here from AML

Reactions: 3
She’s really trying to force the ‘broody AML’ route at the moment. Watch out Charley she will be trapping you at this rate!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
totally .. it’s hard to differentiate between what is normalcy for on the rocks couples and their relationship

I think if it was on the rocks there would be more thirst traps and more obvious sly digs to Char here from AML
I spoke too soon

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s really trying to force the ‘broody AML’ route at the moment. Watch out Charley she will be trapping you at this rate!
I think we are already there I think that's why in her latest video she was taking about having a period after she never gets them .... And changing her contraception ..
In 10 mins it will be "surprise baby" after I changed my contraception and it didn't agree with me blah blah nd poorly Charley will be trapped for life.

They aren't on the rocks they are just living separate lives Charley gets to do what he wants living his life on Instagram like a prepubescent teenager And she gets to pretend shes happy playing house wife at home

Reactions: 7
this just takes me back to when her and james went to ibiza and it was over a couple weeks later. wouldn’t surprise me if history is repeating itself 😂😭 it seems ibiza is cursed, maybe she needs to change her narrative on it being her “second home” LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Everyone, this is a festival I'm thinking of going to in Malta and look which djs first on the list 😂😂😂

I swear to dear god Asperger's better stay away from my happy place 😤 it doesn't need tainted by her then picking up loads of Malta souvenirs from tourist shops to wear as "fashion pieces" 🤢, acting like she's the number 1 source of authority on the island befriending all the "gold dealers" and loudly shouting "THANK YOU SO MUCH" everywhere she turns 🥴🥴🥴

Attachments

Reactions: 3
But she’s so so in love and happy , new house , new boyfriend, best mum what else would she want …. Telling ya all is not well !!
What an odd thing to post…surely she has said in her lengthy bday post that she couldn’t ask for anything more in life? So how would next year be better 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
They both have posted on insta but not liked each others posts! Not like her to not be all over his like a fly on tit!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.