Asher Mary Lou #8 Tits out at Coachella, but still can’t interest her fella!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to imagine myself, even on my best form, like I’m feeling 10/10, setting up a camera at a bar and just sitting there eye bleeping myself in view of everyone, ending it with a cheeky wink.
Nah, I can’t even imagine it, not even for a second, I could never ever be that much of a bleep!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Trying to imagine myself, even on my best form, like I’m feeling 10/10, setting up a camera at a bar and just sitting there eye bleeping myself in view of everyone, ending it with a cheeky wink.
Nah, I can’t even imagine it, not even for a second, I could never ever be that much of a bleep!!
That wink nearly made me throw up

Reactions: 7
Trashy Asher is more trashy than ever. Your boobs arent big they're fake bought boobs, theres a difference. The wink with the wine, 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 shes a mess, a desperate trashy mess.

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or did it look like they drove to the station but then both of them seemed to be drinking? Asher that doesn’t need to drink cos she is so healthy but then says she wants the whole bottle while eye bleeping herself at the bar! I wonder how many takes it took to get that wink right…tragic really!

Reactions: 10
Is it just me or did it look like they drove to the station but then both of them seemed to be drinking? Asher that doesn’t need to drink cos she is so healthy but then says she wants the whole bottle while eye bleeping herself at the bar! I wonder how many takes it took to get that wink right…tragic really!
Doesn’t drink much … doesn’t need to drink but yeah wants the whole bottle like u say 😂

Also if it was gifted/invited and she posted stories she needs to declare that as an ad even gifted/PR needs to be declared and she didn’t in her stories

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s funny how she claimed when she was defending Charley that time that they always do date nights and things, she just doesn’t post every part of their relationship. Which would be fair enough if it wasn’t such an obvious lie. This one-off ‘date night’ which was gifted proves she can’t help but show off when they actually do something together. But then again, doesn’t look like they were having that much of a good time in each others company if she spent most of her ‘PR visit’ videoing herself rather than the food 😂😂
Then films herself in Charley’s car being driven to the train station so he was clearly driving but then whenever she video’d him he always had a full glass of wine in his hand 🤔 but they don’t need a drink she says, not big drinkers… but will have it all when it’s free even if Charley is driving 🙄🙄 idiots.

Reactions: 10
Yep! They were in Charlie’s car.
Charley had at the very least a large glass of Rose at the bar and then his glass was replenished at the table.
And then he looks like he has a spirit at the table as she has a glass of water and the glasses are different.

She looks like she has taken her son out in that clip of him in front of her on the escalator. He really makes my skin crawl. 🤢

IMG_2085.png
IMG_2086.png

Reactions: 1
Sorry I’ve been massively MIA, life took over for a bit but am back!

Who thinks a quiet word with her management (again!) is needed😏 Clearly hasn’t learnt from last time posting people driving then drinking more than just the one glass x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry I’ve been massively MIA, life took over for a bit but am back!

Who thinks a quiet word with her management (again!) is needed😏 Clearly hasn’t learnt from last time posting people driving then drinking more than just the one glass x
Welcome back ❤ x
---
Also I can’t believe these two are still blatantly DRINK DRIVING! I think an email to his football team that he ✨ professionally ✨ plays for is in order. I think I’ll send an email to her management as well. She’s been witnessed drink driving so many bleeping times and yes she may not have driven on this occasion but I think it’s wrong she’s getting gifted meals and she’s still putting people at risk on the road by being in the car with someone who has been drink driving!

Will it take killing someone Asher for you to realise drink driving is no joke and you and Charley need to do bleeping better?!

Also not being funny, nothing about her photos last night made me wanna go to that restaurant, the stupid filter she puts on made it look too bleeping dark and dingy!

I’ll send emails this afternoon cause I’m sick of drunk driving not being taken seriously. I’ve got the screenshots 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe she thought cause that restaurant was so dark she could get away with that outfit? She looks horrific. No wonder Charley here never takes her out he’s probably embarrassed to be seen with her looking like that

Reactions: 7
Has anyone actually seen her in real life? What was your impression? 😂
---

Reactions: 2
---
Yeah I saw her in Nandos of all places with her ex James 😂 she is very plain tbh, definitely thinks she’s something though. No body definition - just long and skinny with no curves which is why when she edits her pictures and claims to have a bum and quads etc it makes me howl. Obviously nothing wrong with her body shape, but it’s the fact she claims to be something she’s not that really bugs me.

Yeah I saw her in Nandos of all places with her ex James 😂 she is very plain tbh, definitely thinks she’s something though. No body definition - just long and skinny with no curves which is why when she edits her pictures and claims to have a bum and quads etc it makes me howl. Obviously nothing wrong with her body shape, but it’s the fact she claims to be something she’s not that really bugs me.
Yeah I agree. Have seen her in Homesense. Very straight up and down (apart from the bolt on boobs) and for such a gym bunny no definition and no bum. Nothing wrong with but nothing special either…clearly loved herself…lots of eye bleeping while filming cushions 😂

I saw her in Nandos with her ex Joe😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
---
used to see her in primark all the time
Permanent snarl on her face

also pulled out on me on a roundabout so I gave her a gob full 🤣

used to see her in primark all the time
Permanent snarl on her face

also pulled out on me on a roundabout so I gave her a gob full 🤣
😂 she’s pulled out on my friend before as well! So turns out if you want to spot Asher in the wild, go to Nandos or just look for someone cutting you up on the roads!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.