Asher Mary Lou #8 Tits out at Coachella, but still can’t interest her fella!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll never be able to understand why she thought it was acceptable to get a tea bag tattooed on her arm. Every time I see her tattoos I wonder where her mind was when she thought any of them were a good idea but that has to be one of the worst 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ll never be able to understand why she thought it was acceptable to get a tea bag tattooed on her arm. Every time I see her tattoos I wonder where her mind was when she thought any of them were a good idea but that has to be one of the worst 😂
Her and meganowelsh have similar ones… what will they look like on wedding days and when they’re older with teabags, hello kitty, juice cartons, shoes etc on them like a doodle pad

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"one thing about me is I make a cracking spread"

Sliced up potatoes in an air fryer with fry light
Plain salad
Cooked chicken breast
Shop bought Coleslaw

Seen a better spread from a week old fridge

tit sorry forgot she grated some cheese .... I'm howling at the fact she thought that was a cracking spread

Personally I think she looked lovely in the red like it was actually classy that white top with the denim skirt and a black cropped jacket was awful it's like Charlie put it together

I could not believe how many people voted for it in the comment I though maybe they were all having a laugh considering half of her followers are people who don't like her 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she wasting money on a new front door when she's living in a 6 month old new build 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ if they wanted a "bespoke" house why tf didn't they just get a doer upper.

Aspergers darling that could pay for the Maldives! 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she wasting money on a new front door when she's living in a 6 month old new build 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ if they wanted a "bespoke" house why tf didn't they just get a doer upper.

I thought the exact same myself even if I didn't like mine personally wouldn't be wasting a perfectly new front door when people can barely afford to heat there homes, they may as well as got a reno they've changed everything got more money than sense clearly

• Haha

It’s Charlie’s brother business…so probably getting it as a freebie!

Random but why are her nail beds so bloody deep. I’ve got a fresh set of acrylics on, they are probably shorter in length than hers but go way over the end of my fingers 😂

ive always wondered how much potentially she makes..

like each advert, how much would that be?!

then her YT channel
Does she have ads? I have YouTube premium so I don’t see ads (fellow mums it’s worth it to download shows for the kids on trips haha)

I remember when I first started watching her on YouTube she said she would never monetise it as she didn’t want to make money from YouTube and just wanted to share her life 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 so if she has ads now it means she monetised it and will be making money

16k isn’t a lot in the grand scheme of things, u usually make a certain amount per 1000 followed vs watch hours, so If people aren’t watching all the way through she will get less money - hence why a lot of influencers do click bait and put the bait at the end of the video so u watch all the way through to find out

Reactions: 3
Not me with Disney tattoos 🤣🫣😂
noooooo I am sorry!!!! Totally get that everyone has their taste and preferences! And if you love Disney then you always will… and I guess Asher will always love tea😂 I totally appreciate good tattoos even if they’re not my taste ❤

ive always wondered how much potentially she makes..

like each advert, how much would that be?!

then her YT channel
I know YouTube isn’t fussed about subscriber count and it’s more about views, all I have to go off is that Demi Donnelly gets about 8-10k views per video (uploads about 2 per week) and says she makes enough on YouTube to”live on”, but that her biggest source of income comes from brand deals, sponsors etc.

Asher gets about 2-6k views a video, doesn’t appear to upload as much, also doesn’t get many brand deals/sponsors. I’m gonna hazard a guess that she makes maybe around £800 from YouTube?

I only got a C in maths though so don’t take my word😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know YouTube isn’t fussed about subscriber count and it’s more about views, all I have to go off is that Demi Donnelly gets about 8-10k views per video (uploads about 2 per week) and says she makes enough on YouTube to”live on”, but that her biggest source of income comes from brand deals, sponsors etc.

Asher gets about 2-6k views a video, doesn’t appear to upload as much, also doesn’t get many brand deals/sponsors. I’m gonna hazard a guess that she makes maybe around £800 from YouTube?

I only got a C in maths though so don’t take my word😂😂😂
if that’s correct (I got a C in maths too so who knows) then I’m starting a YouTube channel. 800 quid for filming yourself doing duck all is mental. It can’t be that difficult and time consuming to edit and upload a video? To her standard, anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
if that’s correct (I got a C in maths too so who knows) then I’m starting a YouTube channel. 800 quid for filming yourself doing duck all is mental. It can’t be that difficult and time consuming to edit and upload a video? To her standard, anyway.
To her standard no but it is complicated and time consuming if you put effort into making sure your seen on the search bar or on home pages etc you have to look up the best titles to use that would show the most on people’s home pages and depending what your editing it can be very time consuming

My partner has a podcast and puts the video on YouTube, it takes a lot (like I say if your putting the proper effort in lol)

Reactions: 1
noooooo I am sorry!!!! Totally get that everyone has their taste and preferences! And if you love Disney then you always will… and I guess Asher will always love tea😂 I totally appreciate good tattoos even if they’re not my taste ❤
Hehe it’s ok I was only kidding! Don’t worry ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.