Asher Mary Lou #8 Tits out at Coachella, but still can’t interest her fella!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how every time he’s with Asher he is always glued to his phone (literally every single time) yet when he’s not with Asher he’s never pictured/video’d with his phone 🤷‍♀️ it’s not even in his hand… so it doesn’t take a lot to work out who bores him really does it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Asher needs to get rid!!! As someone said though she won’t!! Char here couldn’t care less…. I feel sorry for her in a sense however it is a case of you made your bed now lie in it… she made a big song and dance about meeting her soulmate and rushed into IT ALL… she set the standard when she was the only one in the relationship driving 4hrs each way to see her man and he wasn’t doing that trip EVER…. Hellllllll no… she was the one who pushed it all and Char here was just dragged along… I’d say he never committed anything and she just forced him into this whirlwind and now he can’t get rid

Reactions: 9
Why is Asher with a DJ groupie 🤣🤣🤣 it’s not even paid work it’s a hobby she’s already confirmed. She wants a man to do nice weekends away and walks in the countryside. He ain’t that man Asher. WAKE UP!
---
They’ve never actually been anywhere that’s not involved her standing awkwardly in some DJ booth?! Someone give us one occasion please……?!
---
“Nice chilled out weekend with bumper” aka Charley here is following his dj friend all weekend again and she hasn’t managed to tag along. I can’t believe that such a young couple with no kids & one that doesn’t work a proper job spend so little time together. If I was her and home alone most of th week and my boyf was off out every weekend without I would not be happy.
She literally probs seen him exactly the same amount of core hours when she lived in Rhyl 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I mean they are both embarrassing for their own reasons but they literally do not seem to match at all.

she’s probably crying in bed right now hating life cause Charley cba to spend any time with her. I mean personally I wouldn’t wanna cause she’s a mess and her screeching would do my nut in.

i don’t know why they don’t admit they don’t work 😂 maybe Asher will cheat on him with all the local men she meets like the postman or coop worker 😂

I will say, cHarley literally is the biggest ick 🤢

Reactions: 10
This crazy gal needs to realise that some people wear glasses and can’t read font size 2 on her stories..not got a bloody clue what she’s writing about! she needs to stop with all that text 🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🧐🧐🧐🧐🔎🔎🔎👓👓

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bloody war & peace again! It’s hard losing someone I get it. My dad died when he was 48 so he was missed me getting married and having kids. I miss him terribly but do I write an essay on him on the anniversary do I heck! Unfortunately nobody else really cares and all this post is for is to get sympathy for herself. Her boyfriend has left her alone again, her family and friends obviously aren’t that bothered so she is just trying to get validation and attention from her followed. It’s really quite sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What’s she on about saying her, her mum and her nan were inseparable. I thought her mum fucked off to Cardiff and left her when she was a teenager? She’s a fantasist. Clearly feeling sorry for herself after seeing Charley not here dancing with that girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is Asher with a DJ groupie 🤣🤣🤣 it’s not even paid work it’s a hobby she’s already confirmed. She wants a man to do nice weekends away and walks in the countryside. He ain’t that man Asher. WAKE UP!
---
They’ve never actually been anywhere that’s not involved her standing awkwardly in some DJ booth?! Someone give us one occasion please……?!
---
She is waking up…: alone and without her boyfriend on the worst day of her life. 😂😂😂

So let me get this straight, she’s waking up today, on what she confirms as one of the worst days of the year for her, upset and grieved, with only her biblical paragraphs of feelings on instagram to keep her company and Charley here is literally living his best life dancing with a
girl (who also happens to be actual, not made up, mixed race)!?!?
STOP!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Asher you are a bleeping massive mug. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Asher will most definitely read her threads, incoming posts in the next few days how amazing Charley here is and blah blah blah

Reactions: 3
She says she’s emotionally intelligent, strong, independent etc but posting a novel like that on Instagram stories purely to gain sympathy from strangers online says the opposite.
And if that post was for Charley’s benefit then he will still be trying to read it an hour later - he hasn’t got the brain capacity to understand what it says let alone show any empathy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m picturing the FaceTime this morning between Charley and Asher.
Her looking like she’s on deaths door, dark circles around the eyes from crying (not over her Nan, over Charley)…… Charley asking her “ahhhhhh, are you ok bubs” she starts rambling on about how she’s feeling, whilst Charley eyes are diverting all over the place looking at what he’s missing out on behind the phone, too easily distracted by FOMO and what he’s mates are doing whilst “the love of his life” rants on and on and on about how she’s sooooo upset!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
She is waking up…: alone and without her boyfriend on the worst day of her life. 😂😂😂

So let me get this straight, she’s waking up today, on what she confirms as one of the worst days of the year for her, upset and grieved, with only her biblical paragraphs of feelings on instagram to keep her company and Charley here is literally living his best life dancing with a
girl (who also happens to be actual, not made up, mixed race)!?!?
STOP!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Asher you are a bleeping massive mug. 🤦🏼‍♀️
She doesn’t have to be alone though! She said she had no plans this weekend so if it’s a hard day for her, and her mum and Nan were that inseparable I imagine her mum is just as heartbroken today.. so why couldn’t she of gone and hung out with her mum for the long weekend? I’m sure the dog would of been allowed to go with

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The OTT paragraphs are so ridiculous. Who is she genuinely writing all of that for? It's like when she posts on people's birthdays, you don't need to post it on Instagram. Also, does anyone find it slightly weird that she was so close to her grandparents but she has barely any photos with them? She recycles that same blurry photo with her nan where she has a doll in her hand every year...

Reactions: 11
The thing is, growing up (i didn’t live with my grandparents) but I literally have hundreds of pictures with all 4 of them… I swear in the 90s/00s all people done was take pictures. Says it all when she has so many of her Nana by herself but none of them both actually together. She literally does have the one picture and it’s just an off-guard one. Either because she’s scared to expose how Casper white she really is or the whole close to grandparent thing is another fabricated story in Asher’s strange little mind. Says it all how she says her mum, Nana and herself were inseparable whilst the Nana was alive but she lived with her brother whilst and her Mum done a runner to Cardiff for years for whatever reason it was! What even is the truth with her?!

• Heart
Lmaoooo so close to her Nan yet no bleeping photos of the pair of them

her Nan and mam were so close yet her mum fucked Asher off as a kid and palmed her off to her nan

has duck all to do all weekend but chose to spend the worst day of the year in the house alone when she could have gone to her home town for the weekend, seen her family, visited special places for Nan

im sorry, none of this is genuine. This is all for Charley’s benefit so he feels guilty for leaving 🙄 it’s so bleeping transparent. Tbh Charley’s probably skipped passed all them stories n thought “can I duck be bov to read this” 🙄

I get she was close to her Nan but she’s sounding like bloody Charlotte Dawson on this post with a weird obsession with her Nan. I find it weird she has her tattooed on her tbf 😬 it’s such an ugly tattoo too (well they all are really)

• Heart
Lmaoooo so close to her Nan yet no bleeping photos of the pair of them

her Nan and mam were so close yet her mum fucked Asher off as a kid and palmed her off to her nan

has duck all to do all weekend but chose to spend the worst day of the year in the house alone when she could have gone to her home town for the weekend, seen her family, visited special places for Nan

im sorry, none of this is genuine. This is all for Charley’s benefit so he feels guilty for leaving 🙄 it’s so bleeping transparent. Tbh Charley’s probably skipped passed all them stories n thought “can I duck be bov to read this” 🙄

I get she was close to her Nan but she’s sounding like bloody Charlotte Dawson on this post with a weird obsession with her Nan. I find it weird she has her tattooed on her tbf 😬 it’s such an ugly tattoo too (well they all are really)
you’re spot on, all of this is purely to make Charley feel guilty. I was very close to my grandparents and the grief never goes away in my experience, but I never post about it on my social media? It’s quite a private feeling? She just wants the sympathy messages because that’s exactly what she’s like attention seeking throu and throu

Anyone watched the latest vlog to find out why she didn’t vlog ibiza? I cba watching her dribble on for ages 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.