Asher Mary Lou #8 Tits out at Coachella, but still can’t interest her fella!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well we know it won’t be a messy breakup cos Asher made a spreadsheet of who brought what for the house so it will be easy to divide up 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t know if I imagined this happened or if it actually happened, does anyone remember when she split with James and she like made a joke about “good luck finding a woman who will get up every morning and make your packed lunches”??? I swearrrrr it happened but I don’t know😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know if I imagined this happened or if it actually happened, does anyone remember when she split with James and she like made a joke about “good luck finding a woman who will get up every morning and make your packed lunches”??? I swearrrrr it happened but I don’t know😂
Hahahahaha where did this happen? On a blog?

Reactions: 1
Hahahahaha where did this happen? On a blog?
I swear she wrote a massive paragraph on her Insta story a bit after the split, about how she’s been made aware her ex was actually planning on trying to move to Australia for a while and kept it hidden from her, and then at the end wrote something snarky about good luck to him finding someone who will get up early hours to make his packed lunches

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guarantee she expects a proposal before or around her 30th birthday. Can imagine her saying she needs to be engaged before she’s 30

Reactions: 4
The sad thing now though is if he does propose, it’s not going to be a nice proposal, we all will know it will be a forced one based on guilt trips and manipulation. The amount of tit she posts pressuring him, it will be a proposal based off HER requirements, not because he wants to do it. My partner took 8 years to propose, of course I wanted to marry him asap, I love the bones of him. But not once did I ever pressure it because I would be so embarrassed and wouldn’t be happy having known he’s proposed because I’ve almost forced it. But if she will be happy living with that then..

Reactions: 4
Doesn't Charley Here's 10 year social life plan not involve marriage or kids for a while? I can't see a proposal happen for at least 5 years personally but we shall see 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I actually feel like she is extremely toxic and very emotionally abusive. I get the feeling she guilt trips him ALOT, and then she’ll love bomb AGAIN. I bet it’s a proper vicious cycle, whenever he goes out she will guilt trip him, post crappy stories on insta, making out her MH is bad or she’ll post images of her in lingerie to wind him up and she really needs him but then as soon as he’s coming home, she will love bomb him.

I work with domestic abuse victims, have been a domestic abuse victim myself and honestly all the signs are there. She is extremely toxic. We already know about her other traits such as lying and exaggerating.

I really don’t like her 😂
---

absolutely not body shaming here but those bloat tablets don’t seem to be working 😬😂
I know asher and she is toxic, she's a liar, makes herself a victim and just generally not a nice person to be around. She's bitchy, always talks about other girls and hasn't got a nice bone in her body! She's beyond fake it's unreal.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just catching up on her vlog and she made Charley wraps for lunch and wrote on the tinfoil

" OPEN THIS SIDE" with an arrow up

She labeled
How
To
Open
A
Wrap

✨ It just the type of person I am I'm so king to everyone I didn't want his chicken to fall out of his wrap all over him

duck me Asher he's not 5.... I bet he's so embarrassed in the office probably why he was like " I'm not eating a babybels babe I'm not 5" she thinks she's giving off cutesy wife vibes ✨

Charley's in the office with all his work lot ripping him like duck sake
As if this wasn’t cringe worthy enough, she then stood there like a complete bleep, acting like a bleeping paid barista from Pret A Manger, making him a takeaway coffee to take to work. She is the biggest drip going. 😂😂

I’m legitimately embarrassed for her and her shite one sided relationship.

And he’s just a massive man child, surprised he doesn’t call her up to wipe his arse with the Andrex flushables. “Mummy want wipe me bum cheeks“ 😂😂
---
Oh and for anyone who wants a proper laugh 25.30 minutes into the VLOG, Charley on the bluetooth in the car doing his baby talk “me go start cooking as me really hungry” fuckinggggg hell 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Has he still never posted her on his grid?
It’s funny because she said the reason Charley doesn’t post her is because he doesn’t use social media much etc but he literally uses it as much as a normal person would. He posts more than me that’s for sure and he posts his DJ mates so he just clearly CHOOSES what he wants to post and tbh I don’t care how ‘private’ my fella was, after 12 months I’d expect to see some sort of mention of me on his insta grid, whether it was just a holiday pic together ‘in our special place’ or just something… but there’s not a trace of her on there apart from the pics she’s posted or tagged of herself (bunny boiler AMl)… how isn’t she embarrassed?!

• Haha
It’s funny because she said the reason Charley doesn’t post her is because he doesn’t use social media much etc but he literally uses it as much as a normal person would. He posts more than me that’s for sure and he posts his DJ mates so he just clearly CHOOSES what he wants to post and tbh I don’t care how ‘private’ my fella was, after 12 months I’d expect to see some sort of mention of me on his insta grid, whether it was just a holiday pic together ‘in our special place’ or just something… but there’s not a trace of her on there apart from the pics she’s posted or tagged of herself (bunny boiler AMl)… how isn’t she embarrassed?!
Doesn’t use social media much??? He literally posts stories every day and grid posts every other month.. Asher, just admit he is choosing not to post you. You wouldn’t even be on his grid if you didn’t tag his profile..I get some people are private but as the saying goes “keep your relationship private but don’t keep your partner a secret, there’s a difference”

What I want to say to Asperger's

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.