Asher Mary Lou #8 Tits out at Coachella, but still can’t interest her fella!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahahahaha this thread is too much😂😂😂

I wonder who initiated the baby talk first? Her or him💀

Next thread title: Me Asher is mads because me always with me lads, she gonna tell all her Instagram I been bads

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hahahahahahaha this thread is too much😂😂😂

I wonder who initiated the baby talk first? Her or him💀

Next thread title: Me Asher is mads because me always with me lads, she gonna tell all her Instagram I been bads
I am laughing out loud like a mad woman. Pleaseeeeee let this be the next thread title. 😂😂😂

I honestly wish we could voice note on here, I can do a cracking Charley here impression.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Awww she’s going to be busy sending herself these requests through later so she can write war and peace about every photo she wants to post pretending it’s a request from her followers 🥱 surely no one in a sane mind would care enough to respond to these things influencers put up 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Awww she’s going to be busy sending herself these requests through later so she can write war and peace about every photo she wants to post pretending it’s a request from her followers 🥱 surely no one in a sane mind would care enough to respond to these things influencers put up 🤷‍♀️
I thought the same thing! Tell me you’re reading tattle and want to clear up some tit but in a ✨ creative ✨ way 🙄🙄🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
a different cctv image from each rave her and Charley have been to

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Out of all the dates, people happen to be picking dates where she’s done lots of stuff with Lauren and Charley 😂 she’s so predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is so boring and predicable. Is anyone believing she has that many people respond to her being interested in what pictures relate to the date?! The girl struggles to reach 20 comments on an instagram post 95% the time yet always seems to have hundreds of DM requests 🥱🙄 all of them conveniently things she wants to show off… if this doesn’t prove she sends messages and questions to herself I don’t know what does.

She is so boring and predicable. Is anyone believing she has that many people respond to her being interested in what pictures relate to the date?! The girl struggles to reach 20 comments on an instagram post 95% the time yet always seems to have hundreds of DM requests 🥱🙄 all of them conveniently things she wants to show off… if this doesn’t prove she sends messages and questions to herself I don’t know what does.
How she is signed to a management I will never know with the engagement she has

Reactions: 7
Out of all the dates, people happen to be picking dates where she’s done lots of stuff with Lauren and Charley 😂 she’s so predictable
I was thinking the same😂😂🙄 nothing before 2020🤔 nothing with her ex or anything …all Charlie Lauren and bikinis

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.