Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Love how when she tells their "love story" she misses the part where they split up and she accused him of hitting her 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Hahahaha third baby is totally in Insta maw move. It’s a normal maw move too but it’s quite the thing with the Insta maws because 99% of them don’t have to work or worry about no child benefit or not affording a bigger car for 3 seats.

Calling it now - Ella holding the scan photo, dug in big sister t-shirt, Charlie probably in Edinburgh by himself for the day or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I’m not listening to a parenting podcast by a woman who pulls her 5 year old daughter into leather trousers or vlogs her sons urgent hospital visit. Nope.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Viceroy

Her living room now has about 15 different styles going on: Manor House panelling; Skandi wood on the wall; crematorium curtains and brothel wallpaper.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Croissant Moon

97A3CFAC-77EA-4DFE-91BC-D3A59B264AAC.jpeg

This just make me immediately think of Ash’s “newly made pallet bar” 😂😂 Alky jakey bastards indeed 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

weebee

Maybe I’m not down with how the mummy instagram pages work but putting a photo of your child in a towel up for 61k followers, and basically anyone else who wants to see it considering she’s not private, isn’t the thing to be doing. I know some people say it’s innocent but it’s actually really not. Fucking irresponsible mother.

Reactions: 25
I agree with everything thats been said about that damn podcast. Worst 3 people that could do it. Only care about them and not think of other surrounding them. Doing pregnancy tests for fun? How fucking wonderful. Wonder if she would still do it for fun if she had a still born , miscarriage and now knows that the chances of carrying a baby are practically zero. I would give anything to do a pregnancy test in the hope that it might be positive, just maybe. Every negative test is a kick down, a reminder that i cant again. But yeh Lauren, keep doing it for fun.
the lot of them are fucking arseholes

ETA sorry for rant but that really hit a nerve with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Just seen her pal Eilidh has been gifted a pram. If there’s one thing I cannot fucking stand it’s gifting prams to women who can more than afford them. Then they’ll do a quick “Yeah it’s good and folds and is light” and that’s it. Swanning off with their pram into the sunset leaving more cash to paint your fucking microwave black or whatever mad pointless plan you’ve got next.

Bump, Birth and Beyond are most likely going to close due to lack of funding. I may be wrong as I’ve not been on social media much but have Ash, Eilidh and Emily in Parkhead aka the sister in law mentioned this? Maybe they have to be fair. Anyway, makes me sick to my stomach and if you’re reading huns no it’s not jealousy. I was privileged enough to buy my own pram and I do see it as a privilege. It’s all take, take, take with these people. Much be nice to be so blinkered that you can take these things without a second thought and not think about passing them on. In fact didn’t Ash try to sell her gifted from on Facebook? Trash.

Sorry this is pure nonsensical ranting I am FUMING

Reactions: 22

Mamakarma

she’s always dressed Ella in completely inappropriate clothing. Look back at the copious amounts of photos from when Ella was a new born - Ash was blatantly trying to get her picked up to be a baby model - I remember one photo she was dressed in a pair of shoes with straps that wrapped around the legs and tied at the top, the poor kid probably wasn’t even walking yet. And now She dresses her up like she’s about 25 going out clubbing. It’s actually really quite disturbing.
....the picture in question🥴

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Sorry guys we need to tone this down and get it back to being lighthearted like remembering the time Ash thought the question “Did anyone suspect my real name is Ashleigh?” was good content

• Haha
  • Heart

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Absolutely. Very triggering. We’ve been trying for almost 2 years. With not even the hint of a maybe. Eilidh mentions how it took a whole six months bless her 🥴 were as ash and her SIL both found out by surprise.
Sorry you’re going through that. Wishing you all the luck for the future ❤

That’s the thing about those 3 and countless others to be fair, I can’t just single them out. They paint themselves as mummy bloggers. Here to share their journey through motherhood. Just like the rest of us that’s what the say. Down to earth, relatable. However it’s not like that because they exist in their own bubble and always will. They just want to talk about their surprise pregnancies, their morning sickness, breastfeeding troubles, 2 under 2 etc. Particularly with Ash the biggest “public figure” of them I feel she’s got no fucking clue about any lifestyle that’s not similar to hers. If you’re going to do it do it right. Talk about those who are struggling to conceive. ASK those people if they want to contribute their stories, their happiness and their hurt. Talk about loss. Talk about worry. Talk about adoptive parents, foster parents, two mums, two dads, single mums, single dads. Talk about juggling work and parenthood. Talk about the cost of childcare. Talk about the impact on your career. Anything. Anything out with your privileged detached home, Zara kids wear, designer dog shite. Yeah that’s relatable to some. In parts maybe somewhat similar to bits of my life, in parts so far away from it it’s unbelievable. You can’t please everyone and you can’t reach everyone. You can’t raise every issue under the sun but get your blinkers off and look around you. Ask yourself if the average parent wants to see you driving in your fancy motor to buy loads of tat for the kids on a random Tuesday when the rest of us are at work, counting the pennies, worrying if their doing life right.

• Heart

Sparklymama

So grabby Ash is telling her followers to support the health/beauty trade by paying them while closed in lockdown - coming from HER that takes every freebie she can makes me sick- wonder when she last paid for hair/beauty 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 20

instasham13

Chatty Member
I can't be the only person who just finds the whole insta mum things so so boring and overdone now? Videos of Charlie running about on a bench? Really? Videos of the dug getting it's walk? BORING!!! I couldn't be bothered walking around taking random videos of the most mundane crap all in the name of 'influencing".

Also bored to tears with every Mum acting like their weane is this unique specimen and no child before them has ever painted a picture or had a tantrum.

Her content is so dull.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

tootsie

Chatty Member
That podcast 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Also, I found it to be quite offensive to people with fertility issues etc that the sister in law says she sometimes takes pregnancy tests for “the fun of it”. I felt they all really belittled becoming pregnant as it seems to have been no issue for any of them. In my opinion a podcast like that (that discusses “all things motherhood”) should be reflective of/acknowledge the fact that it is sometimes more difficult to become pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
There is some serious under the surface jealously going on between Ash and Eilidh. Eilidh starts talking about panelling and does a bit of her hall, next minute ash has done half the hoose. Eilidh starts taking about an extension and ash is ripping down walls a week before Christmas. I do think it's boredom and the amount of time spent online. You lose perspective of reality and start living in an instagram bubble. She should be enjoying the luxury of a new build, not having to do much to it and making the most of time with the kids instead of constant diy on a brand new house. At least Eilidh is planning it for a couple of years time, although I'm kind of sick of the chat already, but it's more realistic to save up and plan such a big and expensive change, plus her house isn't brand new out the wrapper. I'm sure by the time it's finish ash will be on her fifth extension and building the pool out the back.

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I'm really really not into her style and taste of clothes for Ella just now. She's trying too hard to make the wean look trendy and cool, but its just shambles. Ella is gorgeous but she's one of the worst dressed weans 🙈
she’s always dressed Ella in completely inappropriate clothing. Look back at the copious amounts of photos from when Ella was a new born - Ash was blatantly trying to get her picked up to be a baby model - I remember one photo she was dressed in a pair of shoes with straps that wrapped around the legs and tied at the top, the poor kid probably wasn’t even walking yet. And now She dresses her up like she’s about 25 going out clubbing. It’s actually really quite disturbing.

Pinkgirl87x

Hey so I am very new with Mama Reid!

i actually came across her as my 14 year old Daughter follows her and I had been having a nosey through her social media.

This Mummy blogging stuff I find extremely cringy and think some things are better off not showing. The fact she now does this for a job, expresses desperation. There are so many Mum bloggers that are on Instagram that are also trying to be like her with the “primark hauls, and home bargain hauls”

the way she photo shops her kids photos are shocking, they are kids and you are trying to make them look a certain way for your insta life.

As for the sizes she wears/buys, own the size you are there is nothing wrong with being big or small but own it! You are definitely bigger than a 12 and unsure why you don’t claim what size you are?

I actually find her quite embarrassing and hear her accent slip when talking.

where in Glasgow is she from? I can’t wait to see more from this page as she is totally embarrassing. Especially the bath ad with toilet cleaner 😂

Reactions: 18