Ash Mama Reid #5 rub a dub-dub, Mama Reid in the tub!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread #5 for our Ash.

Title suggested by our @Bernie with 48 likes,
Edited slightly so we can't be accused of body shaming... Hope it's ok!

Can anybody do a quick recap, as i can't really remember much?!šŸ™ˆ

She panelled her TV wall, in a quest to incorporate as many insta trends as possible in her home...

She did an Ad for cleaner whilst sitting in the bath with strategically placed bubbles...

Little Ella started school and was actually dressed like a normal wee un for a change.

Reactions: 4
Her living room now has about 15 different styles going on: Manor House panelling; Skandi wood on the wall; crematorium curtains and brothel wallpaper.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her insta pics of ellas school have been completely airbrushed compared to the ones sheā€™s put on fb !! Sheā€™s coloured out the green in the bows and the school logo on insta , but you can also see the difference in the filters , smoothness of the skin etc

outrageous

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Her insta pics of ellas school have been completely airbrushed compared to the ones sheā€™s put on fb !! Sheā€™s coloured out the green in the bows and the school logo on insta , but you can also see the difference in the filters , smoothness of the skin etc

outrageous
Post them! Go on!

Hey so I am very new with Mama Reid!

i actually came across her as my 14 year old Daughter follows her and I had been having a nosey through her social media.

This Mummy blogging stuff I find extremely cringy and think some things are better off not showing. The fact she now does this for a job, expresses desperation. There are so many Mum bloggers that are on Instagram that are also trying to be like her with the ā€œprimark hauls, and home bargain haulsā€

the way she photo shops her kids photos are shocking, they are kids and you are trying to make them look a certain way for your insta life.

As for the sizes she wears/buys, own the size you are there is nothing wrong with being big or small but own it! You are definitely bigger than a 12 and unsure why you donā€™t claim what size you are?

I actually find her quite embarrassing and hear her accent slip when talking.

where in Glasgow is she from? I canā€™t wait to see more from this page as she is totally embarrassing. Especially the bath ad with toilet cleaner šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 18
Is ellas uniform actually black white and grey or has she photoshopped? If she is I wonder if she picked the school to keep up her aesthetic ;)

Reactions: 5
Hey so I am very new with Mama Reid!

i actually came across her as my 14 year old Daughter follows her and I had been having a nosey through her social media.

This Mummy blogging stuff I find extremely cringy and think some things are better off not showing. The fact she now does this for a job, expresses desperation. There are so many Mum bloggers that are on Instagram that are also trying to be like her with the ā€œprimark hauls, and home bargain haulsā€

the way she photo shops her kids photos are shocking, they are kids and you are trying to make them look a certain way for your insta life.

As for the sizes she wears/buys, own the size you are there is nothing wrong with being big or small but own it! You are definitely bigger than a 12 and unsure why you donā€™t claim what size you are?

I actually find her quite embarrassing and hear her accent slip when talking.

where in Glasgow is she from? I canā€™t wait to see more from this page as she is totally embarrassing. Especially the bath ad with toilet cleaner šŸ˜‚
I think she stays in Torrance.

Reactions: 2

outrageous
Thatā€™s mental! All for the gram

Well thatā€™s no where fancy then is it lol I take it she is not from Torrance? She one of these ones that says Lenzie but itā€™s Kirkintilloch šŸ˜‚
I think sheā€™s from Bearsden way, Iā€™m sure someone said she went to Bearsden Academy. I think her man is from Bishopbriggs. They both lived there before moving to the new builds in Torrance.

Reactions: 1
Why is every mummy blogger under the sun whacking up fake panelling like their lives depend on it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if all this 1-1 time with Charlie will make him into a wee show pony like Ella is?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if all this 1-1 time with Charlie will make him into a wee show pony like Ella is?
Pahaha!!! I hope Charlie sticks to his guns. That lad doesn't give 2 fucks about his mums insta-career! He will be the one who tells her "no pictures mummy". Hecalready looks at her like she is insane when she tries to get him to do stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think sheā€™s from Bearsden way, Iā€™m sure someone said she went to Bearsden Academy. I think her man is from Bishopbriggs. They both lived there before moving to the new builds in Torrance.
She went to St Ninianā€™s High School, in Kirkintilloch. Iā€™m sure sheā€™s from Campsie way??
Well thatā€™s no where fancy then is it lol I take it she is not from Torrance? She one of these ones that says Lenzie but itā€™s Kirkintilloch šŸ˜‚
I wouldnā€™t say itā€™s ā€œno where fancyā€, I think like everywhere it has some really affluent areas

Reactions: 3
Anyone noticed the big captions she posts about ella like shes fukin wonderful but today for charlie its just shine bright..

She's from campsie, their first house together was in waterside before bishopbriggs

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.