Ash Mama Reid #5 rub a dub-dub, Mama Reid in the tub!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder whats up with the radio silence these days? Could she be thinking of packing it in?

Reactions: 3
It wouldn't surprise me if she went back to part-time work but chooses not to say. I've noticed a decrease in her ratios and without ad deals her algorithms can't be bringing in much Adsense. She's probably back in the bank or working part time out of her home. Also would give them more stability if they do decide to extend their family again.

"Influencing" won't pay the bills forever. Neither will PC Plum.

I know I wonder why it is complete radio silence. I’m considering unfollowing, and I think she will have lost a lot of followers. There’s been no consistent video posting for weeks. I’m not saying it should be constant but when that’s your source of income and your job, I thought it would be high up the priority list.

Reactions: 4
Would love to see all the instamums get a real job again. And to appreciate it's hard running a house, managing kids and jobs etc. That hard work isn't filming one video and liking photos on insta.
Ash would probably be an asset to the right kind of workplace, once she'd got over going back. She's creative and would work hard in the right job. I'd hope...

Reactions: 8
Would love to see all the instamums get a real job again. And to appreciate it's hard running a house, managing kids and jobs etc. That hard work isn't filming one video and liking photos on insta.
Ash would probably be an asset to the right kind of workplace, once she'd got over going back. She's creative and would work hard in the right job. I'd hope...
I would love to see Ash’s friend Eilidh go back to work. I think she would quit the ‘insta mum’ because just now she makes out that her day is so hard looking after her two kids they’re often at her mums to give her a ‘break’. Imagine going back to work!!

I would love to see Ash’s friend Eilidh go back to work. I think she would quit the ‘insta mum’ because just now she makes out that her day is so hard looking after her two kids they’re often at her mums to give her a ‘break’. Imagine going back to work!!
I've gone right off both Ash & Eilidh, they have absolutely nothing interesting to say & the fact they blatantly copied (or competed) with each other with the hall panelling & painting the doors black was embarrassing.

I would absolutely love to see them both actually having to work like the rest of us & run a house, all Eilidh does is moan!

Reactions: 17
haven’t been on in a while but just seen ellas baby pictures and I had to share these with you all. I will NEVER forget the day she posted these .. horrified .. a one year old?! She done this to her one year old
Unbelievably tacky 🙈 she really does have the worst taste, I mean just look at her latest haul. Who is going to buy/wear shorts in September?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah I mean that haul, who is wearing those shorts outside unless you're going to the gym. Maybe she's just feeling a bit fed up with it all the now. I do like some of her outfits, the white dress was nice and the collared shirt, just sometimes she doesn't really dress for her shape, just because other instagramers are wearing it doesn't mean it's going to suit everyone. On another note, yeah Eilidh is doing my head in a bit, she's always going on about how tired she is, anytime she puts a story on she's lounging about the house or sitting in the car watching trains. I wish I had the time to paint plastic pumpkins and re decorate my house. Honestly, I know she's got two young kids but I mean some of us are working 40 hours a week and still need to come home to do all the house work as well. Give me a break, you're lucky enough to be able to do your 'job' from home and work around your lifestyle, quite the moaning.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
As nasty as this sounds, I find it difficult to watch Eilidh because I just want to smother her hair in a big nourishing mask and leave it for a week 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sure she’d say the same about me

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I enjoyed her new video I must say. It’s refreshing as I like H&M (can’t stand Primark) and that dress looked beautiful on her.

Yeah I mean that haul, who is wearing those shorts outside unless you're going to the gym. Maybe she's just feeling a bit fed up with it all the now. I do like some of her outfits, the white dress was nice and the collared shirt, just sometimes she doesn't really dress for her shape, just because other instagramers are wearing it doesn't mean it's going to suit everyone. On another note, yeah Eilidh is doing my head in a bit, she's always going on about how tired she is, anytime she puts a story on she's lounging about the house or sitting in the car watching trains. I wish I had the time to paint plastic pumpkins and re decorate my house. Honestly, I know she's got two young kids but I mean some of us are working 40 hours a week and still need to come home to do all the house work as well. Give me a break, you're lucky enough to be able to do your 'job' from home and work around your lifestyle, quite the moaning.
1000%, she is so far from reality!!

I enjoyed her new video I must say. It’s refreshing as I like H&M (can’t stand Primark) and that dress looked beautiful on her.
I agree. I thought most of the pieces were lovely. I’m not even an H&M person but I do want to go find a couple of pieces that featured in this haul

I have to admit that I haven't actually watched the video yet. Does she mention anything about sizes in it?

Also, I'm actually enjoying Eilidhs content just now 🙈 she knows exactly what kind of style she likes, her house is well decorated and styled throughout, and her halloween/autumn diy stuff is right up my street haha

Watching the video just now and she has just came out with this belter -

"I want one of those to the floor gowns, like, the police chap your door and say your gangster husband has been shot"

What. The. duck

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Right, the glasses.. how can she see with them propped on the end of her nose like that. My glasses are a similar style and you can’t see a damn thing with the rim right in your eyeline.
On the unusual silence I think she’s either pregnant and suffering morning sickness/exhaustion or her and big F have split. Ella and Charlie are both out during the day now so she should have more time than ever to get videos made and post on insta.

Reactions: 7
Right, the glasses.. how can she see with them propped on the end of her nose like that. My glasses are a similar style and you can’t see a damn thing with the rim right in your eyeline.
On the unusual silence I think she’s either pregnant and suffering morning sickness/exhaustion or her and big F have split. Ella and Charlie are both out during the day now so she should have more time than ever to get videos made and post on insta.
I think before pregnancy announcement with Charlie Ash stopped posting as frequently. I might be wrong but something tells me it did happen. There hasn’t been any vlogs so we wouldn’t know either way. It’s a strange one isn’t it, I wonder if following etc drops when there isn’t regular posts

I think before pregnancy announcement with Charlie Ash stopped posting as frequently. I might be wrong but something tells me it did happen. There hasn’t been any vlogs so we wouldn’t know either way. It’s a strange one isn’t it, I wonder if following etc drops when there isn’t regular posts
I did catch something in her ugly clothing haul that she didn't buy trousers as didn't want anything restrictive.

I reckon a baby announcement is imminent....got to have that all important 3rd Instagram baby

Reactions: 8
She posted a picture of herself drinking alcohol the other day so I don’t think a pregnancy announcement is coming

Reactions: 1
Hahahaha third baby is totally in Insta maw move. It’s a normal maw move too but it’s quite the thing with the Insta maws because 99% of them don’t have to work or worry about no child benefit or not affording a bigger car for 3 seats.

Calling it now - Ella holding the scan photo, dug in big sister t-shirt, Charlie probably in Edinburgh by himself for the day or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Poor wee Charley, nasty skin allergy flair up. Might i suggest she stops spraying so many cleaning products, air fresheners and lighting cheap wax melts everywhere? Maybe open a window and let some air in instead of using artificial sprays.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.