Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Megan07

she’s always dressed Ella in completely inappropriate clothing. Look back at the copious amounts of photos from when Ella was a new born - Ash was blatantly trying to get her picked up to be a baby model - I remember one photo she was dressed in a pair of shoes with straps that wrapped around the legs and tied at the top, the poor kid probably wasn’t even walking yet. And now She dresses her up like she’s about 25 going out clubbing. It’s actually really quite disturbing.
That’s why she started Instagram, it was full of just pictures of Ella and I’m sure she mentioned something about modelling before? I remember those shoes!!

Laurob

Poor Ella in the pic she posted on her story with her lunch, she doesn't look like a happy bairn at all :(

Rockdj

Her content is really lazy now- all clothes she has "sized up" in, beauty treatments, and filtered to death pics of her and the kids. It's sad, because she- unlike a lot of them- actually has talents she could be using to make her stand out.
She clearly can’t even be assed to make videos the now. Lazy lazy lazy

Megan07

They look misshapen too now wow I hadn’t noticed till now. I hope she goes back to who done them and they are under guarantee to have them sorted can only imagine what they cost x
I wonder if she has had some movement of other teeth in her mouth that has caused them to move. I used to have good bottom teeth until my wisdom teeth started to come in and they all moved around a bit!

FullMoon

Anyone know why she shared that both well house? It is no where near her & so wondered if she knew the owners or something.
We are desperate to move after our sale fell through in March 2020 then lockdown happened. We enquired about this house but the sellers need to move in 8 weeks and are very strict about that so we didn’t even get to view it.
Wondered if she just came across it or is promoting it for a friend.

Trey93

Yes - that’s who I’m talking about. I can’t work out the connection unless it’s maybe to do with locality as schools etc and ages are different

that said - it doesn’t really matter anyway does it! 😂
I was thinking this too, Eilidh is older but I thought they both went to Lenzie Academy?

A while back Lauren kept sharing cakes and traybakes that her pal made. Said she’s started up a cake making business. Could be a pal of hers then?
Maybe, I think she’s been making cakes for a year or two. Idk where Lauren is from, anyone know?

Scotblock

VIP Member
Bloody COVID has totally spoiled Ash’s NYD. She’s normally shown us a pic of the half a steak pie she eats to herself by now 😂