Ash Mama Reid #5 rub a dub-dub, Mama Reid in the tub!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’m not down with how the mummy instagram pages work but putting a photo of your child in a towel up for 61k followers, and basically anyone else who wants to see it considering she’s not private, isn’t the thing to be doing. I know some people say it’s innocent but it’s actually really not. bleeping irresponsible mother.

Reactions: 25
Painful to watch Ella "whipping her hair back and fourth" too. SO unnatural for a young girl and you could see her looking over to the camera to big mama for validation - it looked more like a "please can i stop now" eye catch. Can just hear Ash now "right hen you're gonna throw your head forward and backword and im gonna film you for instagram" FFS it's beyond grim.

Reactions: 8
Painful to watch Ella "whipping her hair back and fourth" too. SO unnatural for a young girl and you could see her looking over to the camera to big mama for validation - it looked more like a "please can i stop now" eye catch. Can just hear Ash now "right hen you're gonna throw your head forward and backword and im gonna film you for instagram" FFS it's beyond grim.
I thought exactly this, is as if she's looking for approval and the nod that her performance is up to par. Makes me wonder how many times it had been practiced

Reactions: 3
It is driving me nuts!!!! Waiting for some gifted paint?! 🤣
Must be! Honestly there’s stuff in my home that need finished but I wouldn’t dream of starting another project beforehand, or leave it that long 😂

Reactions: 2
Watching her YouTube Christmas hauls. The spending is unreal. The way she says I got this and it was only £5, £10,£15 etc. That adds up to an obscene amount on utter rubbish. Next year she will get it all out the loft and think why did I buy this.

It clearly pays to be an influencer.

Reactions: 6
New video ... right wtf how can a coaster be edgy?!? You are a weapon ash 😂😂😂😂. The house is also hanging. Money can’t buy you style. It’s a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a mess they’ve made of that house. I think the main thing for me is that it’s all these different styles that honestly do not go together! It’s just like a big clusterfuck of things thrown together.

We have the unfinished panelling in the hall and in the living room, the new tv wall that is off centre with a window at the side of it, a black stair bannister and doors, crushed velvet sofa and window seat, busy living room wallpaper, even the garden started out well and now it’s filled to the brim with shite because it wasn’t properly planned and thought out like everything else.

Now the half converted garage/playroom is being converted again with a new window and knocking walls down... I would want to scrub it all out and start again fresh if I was her. It’s just a pure mess in my opinion!

She’s far too impulsive and seems to follow trends rather than sticking to what’s true to her own style. That’s why it’s a big mix up of styles. Her last house was much nicer.

Reactions: 17
Not sure if it was the filter but has she put the tv on the wall on some kind of gold mount?? Tacky as duck that living room. Also, she only has 2 kids and lives in a 4 bed house with a decent size kitchen dining why do they need yet more space?? Is it cos she has decorated the kids rooms like adults and their toys dont fit the aesthetic??

Reactions: 6
Anyone else find it strange there is no interaction between her and the sister in law??? No mention of her neices birthday! I follow both.....

Anyone else find it strange there is no interaction between her and the sister in law??? No mention of her neices birthday! I follow both.....
I think she commented on the sister in laws post about the wee ones birthday... sure I saw something? I’m probably gonna get slaughtered for this, but I actually like her SIL 🙈

How posed is everything involving the kids today. Sleeping cuddling the dog, dancing together........these kids are just props for her😤😤

Reactions: 5
I think she commented on the sister in laws post about the wee ones birthday... sure I saw something? I’m probably gonna get slaughtered for this, but I actually like her SIL 🙈
I used to be able to watch the SIL , but shes started to grate on me, in particular a few nights ago she posted on her story that every night they have family dinner at the table religiously ( which i think is lovely! ) to catch up as a family etc done a poll on it , but then the very next story was a chinese all set out in the livingroom for her , the dad & her oldest boy 😅!!

Reactions: 3
I used to be able to watch the SIL , but shes started to grate on me, in particular a few nights ago she posted on her story that every night they have family dinner at the table religiously ( which i think is lovely! ) to catch up as a family etc done a poll on it , but then the very next story was a chinese all set out in the livingroom for her , the dad & her oldest boy 😅!!
😂😂 that’s funny, I notice they do a wee pizza night for them and the boy, but not the girls. I always think it’s (and this is totally my opinion) strange he’s never proposed or anything? I don’t know how I’d feel about that after 3 kids and no sign of anything. It’s not like she doesn’t hint to him. Anyway, I probably shouldn’t say anything, I know there’s rules for influencers with under 10k isn’t there?

Reactions: 1
Wee Ella the show pony has been papped in front of the camera today to give her mum some content 🙃

As if the contrived stories with Ella weren’t enough, she’s done a post about Charlie admitting how much more ‘helpful’ it is to her when he cooperates and poses for photos. 🤯🤯🤯

I listen to my own child who i adore but come on I don't want to listen to other peoples! I actually do like ash and the SIL I just think for having similar aged kids they seem to spend little time together and would have thought there would have been a post of happy birthday from Ash for her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.