Ash Mama Reid #5 rub a dub-dub, Mama Reid in the tub!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it’s been said here loads of times before but her content could be so much better as she is actually really good at making the kids costumes and baking etc and if she focused on practical stuff like that it would separate her from the other free loading mummy bloggers.

Reactions: 1
Yeah it’s been said here loads of times before but her content could be so much better as she is actually really good at making the kids costumes and baking etc and if she focused on practical stuff like that it would separate her from the other free loading mummy bloggers.
Her content is really lazy now- all clothes she has "sized up" in, beauty treatments, and filtered to death pics of her and the kids. It's sad, because she- unlike a lot of them- actually has talents she could be using to make her stand out.

Reactions: 5
Her content is really lazy now- all clothes she has "sized up" in, beauty treatments, and filtered to death pics of her and the kids. It's sad, because she- unlike a lot of them- actually has talents she could be using to make her stand out.
She clearly can’t even be assed to make videos the now. Lazy lazy lazy

She clearly can’t even be assed to make videos the now. Lazy lazy lazy
Being friends with a footballers wife has made her lazy and boring, she wants that WAG appearance and lifestyle, all fur coat and no knickers. It's a shame as she had substance and interesting content before, but now it's just all about keeping up with the Jones (or Hayes in this case). She's boring as hell, she does nothing with her days, is always at the same places and doing the same mundane things.

Reactions: 7
97A3CFAC-77EA-4DFE-91BC-D3A59B264AAC.jpeg

This just make me immediately think of Ash’s “newly made pallet bar” 😂😂 Alky jakey bastards indeed 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Being friends with a footballers wife has made her lazy and boring, she wants that WAG appearance and lifestyle, all fur coat and no knickers. It's a shame as she had substance and interesting content before, but now it's just all about keeping up with the Jones (or Hayes in this case). She's boring as hell, she does nothing with her days, is always at the same places and doing the same mundane things.
Everytime Hayes speaks I just want to fall asleep. He’s actually very dim. Reminds me a bit on a village must be missing its idiot somewhere everytime he leaves home 😂 Seriously come back when it’s Ronaldo’s WAG Ash ya fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why do they insist on “training” Maggie to be off her lead? I hate seeing dogs off a lead. My little dog isn’t keen on others, he’s always on a lead, so when others are off and run right up into his face it really annoys me. Also, how many times do you see missing dog posts because they have been ‘spooked’ and ran off? I would feel a bit uneasy about letting my £2K un-dressed dog be off a lead like that. I understand some dogs prefer this, but it just doesn’t sit right with me.

Undressed 🤣😂 I mean not neutered, not no clothes!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why do they insist on “training” Maggie to be off her lead? I hate seeing dogs off a lead. My little dog isn’t keen on others, he’s always on a lead, so when others are off and run right up into his face it really annoys me. Also, how many times do you see missing dog posts because they have been ‘spooked’ and ran off? I would feel a bit uneasy about letting my £2K un-dressed dog be off a lead like that. I understand some dogs prefer this, but it just doesn’t sit right with me.

Undressed 🤣😂 I mean not neutered, not no clothes!
I do think all dogs to have a good recall just in case, mine needs a good run off the lead, but I take him to quite a big area where I can see when others are approaching with their dogs on a lead and I'll stick him back on. I've heard of a lot of people getting those wee french bulldogs, I'd be scared someone nicked it, so many folk stealing them to breed and make money, it's disgusting, but one of the things that kind of puts me off certain types of dogs. They do look like wee nervous dogs as well.

Reactions: 2
Ok, i know its been a bit wet in glasgow but why has she got that wee boy in waders at the swing park?? He looks like he is going fishing😂😂. Wonder if he knows what it is like to play without skintight jeans on or big floppy waders🤔?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok, i know its been a bit wet in glasgow but why has she got that wee boy in waders at the swing park?? He looks like he is going fishing😂😂. Wonder if he knows what it is like to play without skintight jeans on or big floppy waders🤔?
She knows no in between 🤣 get that poor wee guy in some joggers and be done with it lol

Reactions: 5
I totally thought this too 😂 🤣

Her ad... Is it just me? I’d not give my wean egg sandwiches for school lunch They smell sitting in a wee lunchbox all morn 🤮

• Haha
Her ad... Is it just me? I’d not give my wean egg sandwiches for school lunch They smell sitting in a wee lunchbox all morn 🤮
Eggs and tuna are no go for kids lunches for me, spare the other kids

• Haha
Reactions: 10
BEHOLD!! Today I seen Ash in the flesh and I can confirm people she is NOT I repeat NOT a size 12,14 or 16. She is at least an 18 and bigger maybe on the upper body. She’s a classic Bluto from Popeye shape. What I can confirm is she absolutely loves herself 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
BEHOLD!! Today I seen Ash in the flesh and I can confirm people she is NOT I repeat NOT a size 12,14 or 16. She is at least an 18 and bigger maybe on the upper body. She’s a classic Bluto from Popeye shape. What I can confirm is she absolutely loves herself 🙄
Where did you see her? First guess is the retail park, second is the fort. Does she go anywhere else 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s in Aberdeen today apparently but has managed to tag an American cafe in her insta story 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where did you see her? First guess is the retail park, second is the fort. Does she go anywhere else 😂
She was heading to the beach as I was driving up the prom. I actually thought I was hallucinating 😂😂 Bloody idiot she is heading to the beach on a day like this, it’s been pissin it down all day. Well known she’s nae local 🙄

• Haha
Just seen her stories... gutted I missed seeing her in the flesh today 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.