Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

weebee

The clip of the podcast on her stories....she’s giving it the old classic influencer line of “ if you don’t like what we post just scroll by” - the problem with this is you’re actually inviting people into your lives, your children’s lives, your homes and even your children’s bedroom ffs.

All they seem to care about is ‘trolls’ who disagree with them but really they should be caring about the fact they are literally inviting anything and everything into their personal business on a daily basis. As fucked up as this sounds, someone commented something similar on Pink Peony’s thread and it really hit me - if you think about it, some creep behind a fake profile could know the details of Ella’s bedroom for talking sake and then if they seen her in real life they could be like “Hi Ella, I’m your mums pal, I love your pink wallpaper in your bedroom”. It’s not like Ella or Charlie will know the dangers they’ve been opened up to. It’s honestly so fucked up in my opinion.

Reactions: 15

Busybee93

Chatty Member
She has an attitude as what we up here in Aberdeen would refer to as a typical “oilmans wife attitude”. She acts like everything has to be the best and all for topshow. When in reality she’s so vaccuos she has little else to occupy her mind apart from how she can spend money! I mean she’s sticking flooring on her walls on the cheap (making her house look like a Chinese takeaway) but buys Gucci trainers 🙄 Give it time and big mama will be running that PTA throwing her weight aboot there nae doot.

• Haha

tootsie

Chatty Member
And this is the person who is promoting a parenting podcast. How ridiculous.
Let’s face it, it’s not a parenting podcast. It’s 3 wee lassies talking shite for a hour or two every week (which they appear to do from a studio all together....when lots of much bigger podcasts are doing theirs from their own separate homes 🤔)

Honestly this week’s episode was just them talking about the crap clothes they used to wear...and it was a two-parter 🥴

• Haha

weebee

These insta moms with their designer labels flapping all over the place...🤣 The old saying “money talks, wealth whispers” couldn’t be more relevant. People who actually have money don’t feel the need to be covered in obvious labels, particularly when they’re out in the woods with their kids for the day.

tootsie

Chatty Member
The video of the them dressed up makes me feel a bit sad - it’s completely rehearsed and you can tell Ash is behind the camera telling them exactly what to do...the kids look unsure and nervous and I just hate it!!

tootsie

Chatty Member
Watching her latest vlog, only about 10 minutes in....firstly she’s on about the VERY limited home learning she does 🤦‍♀️ Saying she doesn’t want Ella to feel like she’s “being punished...” by having to do school work, during the school term and “she’s only in P1” (i.e a pretty important learning year for kids) 🙄Then onto the new room downstairs which she is already going to replace the brand new sofa in because it’s not comfy (also the hall carpet which is 3 years old has been ripped up to be replaced..) and from the sounds of it, polis FRA has done everything in the new room including fitting the window?!?! (He was away to B&Q to buy stuff to install it with) Do they train you in window installation at Police Scotland now as well as bammy bar building? 😂

edited to add - later on in the vlog she’s sitting with Ella talking about her home learning tasks and basically taking the piss out of the P1 reading tasks... “like why would Ella want to look at the cover and look through the pages to try and think of what the book might be about? Like she’ll just read it to find out!”... eh, because it’s a specific reading skill that we (I am a primary teacher) teach called making predictions you absolute walloper 😠

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

Awhenny

VIP Member
Poor wee Charley, nasty skin allergy flair up. Might i suggest she stops spraying so many cleaning products, air fresheners and lighting cheap wax melts everywhere? Maybe open a window and let some air in instead of using artificial sprays.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Ugh no way is she going “horsey” with wee Ella now?! A fun thing to do I suppose but you know Ash will be trying to make out like she’s well off and high class. An equestrian, darling. Thinks she belongs in Fortnum & Mason when she actually belongs in The Forge.

• Haha
Has anyone noticed on the podcast, Ash has to always have bigger and better? When they were talking about school trends EVERYTHING was "I had that", "I was the first person in my school to have a side fringe then everyone got one", "I had THREE pairs of Jeffrey Campbells" etc. Elevenerife much.....!

mrscldstm

Hi everyone!

First time poster, long term lurker here (please go easy!)
Been reading mama R’s threads for a while. I went to school with Ash, she went to St. Ninian’s in Kirkintilloch and is originally from Campsie which is where Fra and her bought their first home before moving to a new build in Torrance.
She annoys the life out of me and is absolute car crash TV. I just can’t help myself but watch her tho:eek: the bath tub post on her grid did give me a good chuckle tho. I wonder how long it will be before wee Charlie is posted all over the gram now that Ella is At school...

tootsie

Chatty Member
Ash’s latest video....”My favourite White Company products”...otherwise known as “My favourite affiliate links to products that will make me some money” 🤦‍♀️

blackheart

Chatty Member
Did i hear her right, Charlie had a temperature yesterday but is away to nursery and Ella is at school?! Should they not be away for covid testing seeing as a temperature is a symptom?
I know our school the kids need to isolate for 2 weeks or get tested if they have any symptoms 🤷‍♀️

• Angry

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Just watched her Iceland vlog and sorry if I offend anyone but frozen mashed totties is fucking criminal. Wouldn’t promote them for all the money in the world. I’d have to give my Glasgow wummin membership back and my maw would disown me.

• Haha

weekeewee

Was watching Eilidh's stories the other day and she was starting to panel her stair wall (yawn!) few hours later and ash is on about finishing hers. Just don't get this panelling, it might look good on the gram but I'd imagine if you don't get it done professionally it would look shit in real life, not to mention having to rip it off the walls a few years later like the good old dado rails lol
Am I the only one who thinks that the panels are just going to end up collecting a lot of dust? I can't be arsed dusting at the best of times never mind wall panels 🙃

Lilybobtail

Chatty Member
Pictures of her 5 year old in a bath as an actual posr on her page......its ridiculous how sad this makes me!

• Sad
  • Wow