Ash Mama Reid #5 rub a dub-dub, Mama Reid in the tub!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there any way we can have a listen (just so we can confirm it is utter pish) without having to bloody pay for it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was just coming on here to ask if anyone had listened to the podcast yet but I didn’t realise you had to pay for it!!! 😳

Wait a minute..... so their podcast is just like listening to your mates chatting about normal things..... but I’ve to pay to listen? It’s ok mama, I can chat to actual mates for free and they aren’t stuck up arseholes.

Reactions: 14
What age is Charlie? I watched her primark haul and she got 5-6 I was like my not long turned 5 year old has not long moved into 5-6 and there’s no way Ella needs a 8-9 in tights surely! 😳

What age is Charlie? I watched her primark haul and she got 5-6 I was like my not long turned 5 year old has not long moved into 5-6 and there’s no way Ella needs a 8-9 in tights surely! 😳
I’m sure he’s only 3, I think he was born at the beginning of the year so nearly 4. Primark clothing is on the small size but 8-9 tights for Ella? She’s not that tall is she 😳

I’m sure he’s only 3, I think he was born at the beginning of the year so nearly 4. Primark clothing is on the small size but 8-9 tights for Ella? She’s not that tall is she 😳
That’s what I thought I find the tops smaller but the bottoms come up okay on my son so I just buy his normal size in jeans etc and size up in tops but 8-9 I was like wow 😳

Reactions: 1
10 seconds into her Primark haul and Ash spots a “famous grouse” walking up her street and goes wild....it was a pheasant you absolute numpty and considering you live in the “countryside” (which Torrance is not), surely you should be used to seeing pheasants? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
10 seconds into her Primark haul and Ash spots a “famous grouse” walking up her street and goes wild....it was a pheasant you absolute numpty and considering you live in the “countryside” (which Torrance is not), surely you should be used to seeing pheasants? 🤦‍♀️
She must used to seeing the famous grouse lately... the drink I mean, maybe explains her lacklustre and lucid attitude in her videos lately.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine asking people to pay to listen to your podcast at any time never mind during the tit show that is 2020 when most folk are worrying about keeping their jobs and paying bills.

The biggest of podcasts out there don’t even ask you to pay and these 3 nobodies are! Honestly more fool the absolute fannies that agree to pay them.

Reactions: 9
Do you what I don't get, at a time when things are hard and these girls obviously get quite a few things gifted and they have quite a big platform, why not use it help those that need it more, especially at this time of the year. It would be nice to see them, Ash in particular, giving back a little, I mean even donating some of Ella and Charlie's clothes, that they've grown out of and worn once, to charity or donating a gifted outfit. Some wee family would be over the moon to be able to afford to dress their kids in this stuff and she treats it like a catwalk show everyday. Don't need to turn into mother Theresa but it would be a nice change once in a while to the constant materialistic chat on their channels. Times are hard but you'd never know it for these three.

Do you what I don't get, at a time when things are hard and these girls obviously get quite a few things gifted and they have quite a big platform, why not use it help those that need it more, especially at this time of the year. It would be nice to see them, Ash in particular, giving back a little, I mean even donating some of Ella and Charlie's clothes, that they've grown out of and worn once, to charity or donating a gifted outfit. Some wee family would be over the moon to be able to afford to dress their kids in this stuff and she treats it like a catwalk show everyday. Don't need to turn into mother Theresa but it would be a nice change once in a while to the constant materialistic chat on their channels. Times are hard but you'd never know it for these three.
I know! But this is the woman who punted her #gifted pram on Facebook marketplace - I think she wanted 600 quid for it or something?! Maybe not remembering the figure right but anyway. She’s awful. All take, take, take like the rest of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I know! But this is the woman who punted her #gifted pram on Facebook marketplace - I think she wanted 600 quid for it or something?! Maybe not remembering the figure right but anyway. She’s awful. All take, take, take like the rest of them.
Oh my God that is disgusting.
Mortified.

Reactions: 3
Instead they sell off there stuff to make a quick buck! I’m sorry but why is Ella Xmas party out plainer and duller than how she normally dresses her. Most wee girls her age would love a wee sparkly number. Has ash put this on her because it’s been gifted by asda

Reactions: 1
I’m so confused as to what she’s done to the living room!? Bar taking the wooden flooring off the tv wall and having that boxed in. She keeps talking about it being lighter and brighter? She still has that ink stain monstrosity of a ‘feature’ wall. Another another new carpet. Is that the third 😐😐😐😐

Reactions: 7
It bothers me that the feature tv/fire wall isn’t in the centre of the wall. It’s right next to the living room door. I know it couldn’t go in the middle of the wall because of that silly tiny window at the other side of it but honestly, I couldn’t have it like that in my house, it would annoy me 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
totally agree! It should have been on the storm cloud wall if anything as a focal point when you walk in the room (and a good excuse to get rid of that monstrosity wallpaper)

I’m so confused as to what she’s done to the living room!? Bar taking the wooden flooring off the tv wall and having that boxed in. She keeps talking about it being lighter and brighter? She still has that ink stain monstrosity of a ‘feature’ wall. Another another new carpet. Is that the third 😐😐😐😐
she’s painted the other walls, they used to be a really dark wallpaper which you wouldn’t have noticed in most of her posts due to the photoshopping/filters

• Haha
More to the point looks like she's already ripped the wall out behind the dining table in to garage. She must be pepped up to the eyeballs on coffee and red bull, if it's not one thing it's another! Are they honestly doing that themselves, surely to god you'd get a tradesman or two in.

And the new opening isn’t centre either... she’s got two radiators on the wall at either side to make it look symmetrical but it won’t look symmetrical because one side is bigger than the other 🙈

Maybe it’s just me and no one else really notices things like that but it would honestly do my nut in

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.