Ash Mama Reid #5 rub a dub-dub, Mama Reid in the tub!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Certainly not envious of a Range Rover pet 😂
Well something hit a nerve.

You missed the context of the post. Jumping straight to the "blow your own trumper" crap.

Hardly blowing my own trumpet on an anonymous forum when nobody knows who I am. Weird thing to say.

The whole point went over your head. Suppose not everyone gets irony or the likes.

Shall me move on...

Reactions: 2
Sorry guys we need to tone this down and get it back to being lighthearted like remembering the time Ash thought the question “Did anyone suspect my real name is Ashleigh?” was good content

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The annual half a steak pie on a plate content is here just in the nick of time to lighten the mood 😳 thanks ASH(Leigh)

Reactions: 4
Sorry guys we need to tone this down and get it back to being lighthearted like remembering the time Ash thought the question “Did anyone suspect my real name is Ashleigh?” was good content
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Honestly, it was the shock of the century when I found out her name was Ashleigh....not 😂

Also always here for FRA the polis chat, discussions on her awful interior design attempts and general “fur coat nae knickers” chat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The annual half a steak pie on a plate content is here just in the nick of time to lighten the mood 😳 thanks ASH(Leigh)
She’s only a quarter of the pie on her plate this year and she’s scaled down the tatties 😂 She must have started her diet already.

Reactions: 2
Her content is dying a death.
Beyond dull and is now just tit.
Nobody cares what her kids do - it is weird if they do.
Doing average little activities that average little kids do. What does she think is so special to share this with the world?

On the total beg for birthday "ideas" i.e freebies. So embarrassing. Who do these people think they are.

Reactions: 6
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Honestly, it was the shock of the century when I found out her name was Ashleigh....not 😂

Also always here for FRA the polis chat, discussions on her awful interior design attempts and general “fur coat nae knickers” chat 😂
still makes no sense that a man called Fraser has his name shortened to FRA (rhyming with Spa) it sounds so stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would say it must just be Glasgow but I know a few from different places
I’ve only ever heard Fraser being shortened to Fraz here in Glasgow. fra is definitely new to me. Suppose our Ash likes to be unique!

Reactions: 7
Why would you show a clip of your kids in the bath to god knows how many strangers- they are just money making minions to her

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.