Ash Mama Reid #5 rub a dub-dub, Mama Reid in the tub!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is the weirdest boomerang. Legit looks like a sex doll whose eyes move 👀

Reactions: 1
Her and Eilidh are really annoying about whatever the announcements are tomorrow, they are both clearly doing something together. Probably a dull as dish water podcast 😴

Reactions: 11
Her and Eilidh are really annoying about whatever the announcements are tomorrow, they are both clearly doing something together. Probably a dull as dish water podcast 😴
Definitely a podcast. Cannae wait to hear their dulcet tones talking absolute shite

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No way they are doing a podcast! Surely they aren’t ‘popular’ enough for that

Reactions: 7
I think it’s either a podcast or another weird BBC Scotland programme - their egos are getting bigger by the day. 🥱

Reactions: 6
607C5CD9-6AF4-4846-995A-436CC9C71325.jpeg

And an instagram account that none of them are actually following

Podcasts just aren’t my cup of tea at all, working full time and having young children. When are you supposed to actually listen to them 🤷‍♀️

Even better, you need to pay a membership to listen to it

This is going to be interesting indeed, the company they are doing it through seem to only do sports podcasts.
They have also recorded at least 6 “episodes”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m not listening to a parenting podcast by a woman who pulls her 5 year old daughter into leather trousers or vlogs her sons urgent hospital visit. Nope.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Funny how it was mentioned that none of them followed the instagram page for it but now oor Ash is following 🙃

Reactions: 3
Aye Ash, wait and I will take motherhood tips off you. Someone who puts their baby in sandals that tie up her leg, thinks a shopping centre is a child friendly day out, photographs their son in hospital and puts an oxygen mask over his face for effect/likes and uses their children to make money by plastering them all over the internet for all weirdos to see.

Your all right Ash hen, I think I will manage without advice from you.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.