Ash Mama Reid #5 rub a dub-dub, Mama Reid in the tub!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s defo not the most original video idea is it, the bag folding? We’ve seen it so many times before 🥱

Reactions: 1
Its the trainers that killed me. The suits alright, y'know if she was off to the office, but put on some nice black shoes at least.
I think if she wore the top and blazer and some nice black skinny jeans (that fitted) with a flat pump or mule it would have looked nice! But the trousers!?!?! And the trainers nearly ended me too. Horrendous 😭

Reactions: 7
What was that all about charlie said im the principal shes at it ☹😭what goes through her head 🤣where is she even off to dressed like that surly not the school gates 😭im just waiting on all the autumnal primark hauls coming now and halloween cack same every year wonder if pc plum will be building a santas grotto in the garden hes built everything else this year 😭🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aww I cannot be dealing with her autumn fashion. Don’t know how many years she’s had those giant knockers but must be a good few and yet still she thinks turtlenecks etc are acceptable.

• Haha
All of these TikTok videos are not original at all, she has just taken other people’s ideas and rehashed them! Wheres the originality 🤔

Reactions: 4
Shes unbelievably boring just now. Her content is just copycat versions of things we've all seen so many times before. Surely all these YouTubers/influencers have covered just about everything by now?! Time to give it up i think, or do some serious thinking and come up with something totally original and relatable to viewers

Reactions: 1
She’s 28?! Really? I’m new to
This particular insta bumper but im
Shocked by this! But it does explain a lot in Terms if it being old or wise enough on a lot of things and stupid with the spending . Meldrum all over. Money will run out eventually

Reactions: 6
I cant believe she is telling people to spray Lenor crease release on their tiled floor!! The stuff is lethal!

• Wow
  • Haha
Omg is she seriously telling people that! It’s deadly on my wooden floors! Actually put me off using it

Reactions: 3
I’ve got the same tiles as her (didn’t choose them, they were in the house when we moved in and are a complete nightmare with children) and spilled a tiny bit of lenor on it. The tile I spilled it on was like a mini ice rink after 😂

Reactions: 2
Surely she must be trolling with that Lenor floor idea! People could end up getting hurt if they slip and fall after trying it. Especially with kids running about!

I can't be the only person who just finds the whole insta mum things so so boring and overdone now? Videos of Charlie running about on a bench? Really? Videos of the dug getting it's walk? BORING!!! I couldn't be bothered walking around taking random videos of the most mundane crap all in the name of 'influencing".

Also bored to tears with every Mum acting like their weane is this unique specimen and no child before them has ever painted a picture or had a tantrum.

Her content is so dull.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So dulllllll. So so dull. I don't quite understand the appeal at all. V. Average in every aspect but tries to paint the perfect persona. It is the same repetitive garbage. I think the gravy train has long gone.

Honestly Ash please put that Prada handbag away in the wardrobe for a wee while! The white pensioners outfit with the coat awkwardly draped over the shoulders and the mismatched prada bag looks so bad 😂

• Haha
Got to laugh at her making out like she’s walking Ella to school. She lives less than 10 min walk and has driven there and back every day. Even takes the dog in the car. What happened to getting the steps up? 🙄 very economical in her fuel guzzler 😒

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Honestly Ash please put that Prada handbag away in the wardrobe for a wee while! The white pensioners outfit with the coat awkwardly draped over the shoulders and the mismatched prada bag looks so bad 😂
Not forgetting those yeezys that she’s not had off her feet!! I wonder how many other mums look like her at drop off, not very many I imagine!!

Her bag choices are all ones you could get from the beach in Marbella and when she’s dressed like that you would just think they’re fake!!! She’s a riot and so unrelatable. Lockdown has definitely turned her content boring And she’s now so far up her own arse she clueless about what’s going on around her xx

• Heart
I didn’t even know they were Yeezys- I was going to slag them this morning cos I thought they looked like cheap Matalan or primark trainers 😂 money can’t buy you class eh 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
She looks uncomfortable all the time. Not in herself but physically uncomfortable.

She is sooooo boring as everyone said. She’s really crafty - one craft video a week with or without kids through lockdown would have really been good and not boring. Something productive.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.