Ash Mama Reid #5 rub a dub-dub, Mama Reid in the tub!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a time to be asking folk to subscribe to something - the week before Christmas of one of the worst years going

Reactions: 8
I dont mean to be cheeky but I'm pretty sure they are the laughing stock among women a similar age in their local area, can you imagine the talk and the whispers at the school playground 🤦‍♀️ the fact that they are friends/related makes it even more cringe...its like they have never grew up from the high school let's make a girl band, everyone will love us phase 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg I actually laughed out loud 🤣

I can't wait to hear their views on quality topics like "what's best biscuit to bribe the kids with to pose for a pic for the gram", or "how much Home Bargains and Poundland shite can I buy before my husband questions my sanity"

Kidding on, I'd rather put bleach in my ears 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just seen this in marketplace, looks like in the reflection they’ve started pulling the wall down. Why would you do that to yourself 10 days before Xmas 😭 the wall panelling paint can’t even by dried yet lol x
I thought these were the arch mirrors from home bargains 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hmm so unfair and no way should any of her followers pay £45 for a Santa call when she gets it for free. Makes me so mad. Absolute rip off.

• Wow
There is some serious under the surface jealously going on between Ash and Eilidh. Eilidh starts talking about panelling and does a bit of her hall, next minute ash has done half the hoose. Eilidh starts taking about an extension and ash is ripping down walls a week before Christmas. I do think it's boredom and the amount of time spent online. You lose perspective of reality and start living in an instagram bubble. She should be enjoying the luxury of a new build, not having to do much to it and making the most of time with the kids instead of constant diy on a brand new house. At least Eilidh is planning it for a couple of years time, although I'm kind of sick of the chat already, but it's more realistic to save up and plan such a big and expensive change, plus her house isn't brand new out the wrapper. I'm sure by the time it's finish ash will be on her fifth extension and building the pool out the back.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dont know the 3rd member of their girls gang but I think despite Ash having more money than Eilidh shes jealous of her- Eilidh is probably more relatable for some mums - totally agree the Santa thing was a disgrace she wouldn't have paid for that but will happily flog it on - some poor kids are getting nothing this Xmas - she could of paid and donated a call to a child as her kids I don't think will ever hear the word NO - they seem to always get what they want mind you a % of what they get is free- gone right of Ash in the last year

FFS! I’d rather rip my ears off rather than listen to those three tweeting doon a microphone. Actually scrap that! Eilidh I might listen to as she’s so boring she would cure my insomnia although in saying that I do have some paint I need to watch dry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just sick of these instascammers and influenzas making out their lives are perfect to flog any old crap! Jess Warner - The only girl in the house is another one who needs putting in her place - all these posts about family and her neurodiverse (badly behaved) son and pulling together - it’s crap - they are actually splitting as a family in the new year to live separately - she told me this herself btw!!!! Apparently they are going forward as a family with love - utter garbage - if she spent less time trawling around charity shops buying tat and actually let her older boys see their father maybe she wouldn’t be dealing with a young lad who clearly doesn’t have a strong male role model to call his own! plus she will sell bloody anything - the latest being wine - she has said before she doesn’t really drink and when she does it’s only gin!!! It’s really a big fat lie all this insta crap!

I thought she’d had her teeth done again as they seemed even bigger and squarer but I think she’s lost a lot of weight from her face in this crash diet plan and they just Stand out even more 🐴

Just watched the promo for pals in your pocket - you will need a fecking big pocket to carry Ash around!!! plus Mama Fairbairn making an appearance!!! it’s hilarious - they will be launching the real housewives of just outside glasgow next!!! Hilarious!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Just seen the promo, featuring ma Fairbairn 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Now I know why Ash was bigging up brunch at Alessio’s, they are in the promo shoot too. I wonder if they are sponsoring it maybe?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Well done Tattle for finding out before 👏
I genuinely thought it was something like pregnancy or moving house 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Just watched the promo for pals in your pocket - you will need a fecking big pocket to carry Ash around!!! plus Mama Fairbairn making an appearance!!! it’s hilarious - they will be launching the real housewives of just outside glasgow next!!! Hilarious!!!
Also fairly sure Ash’s maw is pushing Marcus (Eilidh’s wean) around in the pram 😂😂😂 I feel like maybe they know the owners of Alessio’s or something??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.