Ash Mama Reid #5 rub a dub-dub, Mama Reid in the tub!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaha.
Get a job. Christ almighty I couldn't lower myself to do this shite for a bit of money. Mortifying.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ha ha ha ha wee Charlie’s face in that instagram post is like wtf is going on-why are we having a full Xmas dinner with the table decorated and everything in November 😂😂😂

Also....I can’t tell u how much I hate those leather joggers or whatever they are! They look so cheap and sweaty 😂😂

• Haha
Charlie is a tattler, if that I’m sure.
I’ve never commented on her figure but she really needs to put some sort of plan in place.. she’s ballooning and it’s worrying to see!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Think lockdown has led to a lot of bored / emotional eating or drinking for a lot of people. For me it’s drinking. I would NEVER have had two gins on a random Tuesday but here we are 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ashs videos today.. whats going on with her lips?! Has she had them done or is she going down the tiktok "they'll never know" route of massively over lining them. If so, Ash hen, we know! 😳

Reactions: 3
So grabby Ash is telling her followers to support the health/beauty trade by paying them while closed in lockdown - coming from HER that takes every freebie she can makes me sick- wonder when she last paid for hair/beauty 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 20
So grabby Ash is telling her followers to support the health/beauty trade by paying them while closed in lockdown - coming from HER that takes every freebie she can makes me sick- wonder when she last paid for hair/beauty 😡
I know!!! The woman literally took a whole set of teeth she didn’t need because it was free 🤣

• Haha
Ashs videos today.. whats going on with her lips?! Has she had them done or is she going down the tiktok "they'll never know" route of massively over lining them. If so, Ash hen, we know! 😳
Yeah the first thing I thought was that she must have had them done, they look swollen to me! Also explains the full face of makeup if she's trying to hide the bruises on her lips...

Reactions: 2
She’s had something done in her new video. More Botox maybe and lips. She’s like a Micheal Jackson impressionist.
And no thank you Ashleigh, I’ll support businesses once I see influencers doing the same. Only promote business if there’s something in it for them yet happy to patronise us. Most people are struggling in some way financially and if theyre not then they will be cos who’s gonna be paying for all the self employment grants, furlough?.... us and our kids. So instead I’m saving what I can cos jobs are at risk currently and you never know when you’re time is up and the business can’t afford to operate. You wouldn’t understand that really since you’re kids can’t shut up business can they?

What has she done to her face? OMG. What has she done? Tell me so I don't make the same mistake!

Does she ever change those stinking trousers? They ain't flattering darlin. 🤢🤮🤢

• Heart
I do think she’s lovely looking, but watching those stories of her on the stool is strange. It’s like only her eyes and mouth move, nothing else!

Just watched her Iceland vlog and sorry if I offend anyone but frozen mashed totties is bleeping criminal. Wouldn’t promote them for all the money in the world. I’d have to give my Glasgow wummin membership back and my maw would disown me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watched her Iceland vlog and sorry if I offend anyone but frozen mashed totties is bleeping criminal. Wouldn’t promote them for all the money in the world. I’d have to give my Glasgow wummin membership back and my maw would disown me.
I’ve never bought frozen mash or even ready made mash never will I make my own only takes half an hour and they’re so easy to make I don’t understand why you’d buy frozen let’s face it you’re going to put extra butter etc in it anyway so you’d be as well making it fresh 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand how Fraser is comfortable letting his daughter be used for financial gain.
Or posted online the way she is. Drives me insane that there is no regulating in place for children being used for advertising on social media.

Reactions: 13
It’s totally disgusting and exploiting there rights, as he’s in the police it’s crazy to think he’s ok with this

Ella's hair in that photo is awful it needs cut badly its so straggly, must not of been offered for free yet

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How boring is the new living room, the panels and the wallpaper were a bit mental but done right the panels would have looked nice. She is trying to keep up with every look on Instagram . It’s a huge mess, why not finish the hallway panelling first, it just needs caulking and painting, I don’t understand what’s stopping them 🤔

Reactions: 5
How boring is the new living room, the panels and the wallpaper were a bit mental but done right the panels would have looked nice. She is trying to keep up with every look on Instagram . It’s a huge mess, why not finish the hallway panelling first, it just needs caulking and painting, I don’t understand what’s stopping them 🤔
I can’t believe they still haven’t finished that panelling 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.