Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kendell28

Cringing where Julie says ‘you had a feeling this might happen didn’t you’ - so Anna definitely thought she’d actually be asked to go on casa amor as a contestant didn’t she!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

Scbu

VIP Member
Jack wills brand is really scraping the barrel having Byron and Haz there too , Next people to turn up will be YouTube superstars Julie ,Nan and Pam and the spirit of Diana 🤐🤭🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 85

Chloesm

VIP Member
"It's going viral at the moment about the airport"

WOW, just WOW
full detachment from reality
anything for her is a trend/challenge/story time
Unfortunately it's not fun, dear Ana, for people who actually work there

It's not "viral", it's a BIG serious problem which is the result of all these years of pandemic

• Heart
Reactions: 73

yikez101

Chatty Member
At the end “everyone thinks I’m going on the villa” YES because you’ve purposefully made it look like that? And titled you’re video I’m Going on Love Island???? Jesus Christ
I do think it was a cool opportunity for her but why couldn’t she just accept that and not try and deceive and click bait her audience??

Reactions: 69
I’m actually embarrassed for her that she feels the need to pretend she’s going on love island AGAIN!
Is she really that desperate for views

• Haha
Reactions: 67

laulau29

Chatty Member
Next say it or shot it : « say what happened on the jack wills trip »
«im gonna have to take a shot for this one »

• Haha
Reactions: 65

areyoujoking

VIP Member
Saffrons actually grown on me over the past couple years, I still think she’s slightly shallow and a little out of touch at times, but you can’t deny that she’s very ambitious and driven to get what she wants. When you looked at everything she’s achieved.
Looool! Please don’t tell me I just read ‘ambitious’ in the same sentence as Saffron Barker! she’s just a spoilt brat that comes from a rich family & is too thick to do anything other than use vanity (from many surgeries) to fund her 527381 holidays a year. She isn’t driven, she’s as lazy and insufferable as the rest of these brain dead influencers. She gets better opportunities as her family are already privileged. Give any of these people an actual day job and watch what happens.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

GL92

When I tell you I RAN to tattle after seeing Ana's insta story. "I'm away working" yeah, cause partying in Ibiza on a FREE trip is sooooo much hard work? Its hard to comprehend how out of touch with reality influencers are becoming.

Reactions: 63