Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saffrons actually grown on me over the past couple years, I still think she’s slightly shallow and a little out of touch at times, but you can’t deny that she’s very ambitious and driven to get what she wants. When you looked at everything she’s achieved.

Reactions: 31
Saffrons actually grown on me over the past couple years, I still think she’s slightly shallow and a little out of touch at times, but you can’t deny that she’s very ambitious and driven to get what she wants. When you looked at everything she’s achieved.
I agree but I do wonder if some of it has to do with their background/family situation. Saffron grew up in a stable home with siblings around her age and probably came from a bit more money/privilege.

Reactions: 23
Looool! Please don’t tell me I just read ‘ambitious’ in the same sentence as Saffron Barker! she’s just a spoilt brat that comes from a rich family & is too thick to do anything other than use vanity (from many surgeries) to fund her 527381 holidays a year. She isn’t driven, she’s as lazy and insufferable as the rest of these brain dead influencers. She gets better opportunities as her family are already privileged. Give any of these people an actual day job and watch what happens.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Lol at the clickbait title, your doing a tour and not entering the villa because you don’t have what it takes Ana. Let it go man

Reactions: 43
I’m actually embarrassed for her that she feels the need to pretend she’s going on love island AGAIN!
Is she really that desperate for views

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Julie’s reaction 🤣🤣🤣 it will be great for you career. Jaysus are all her friends and family that thick that they would actually think she’d be asked to go on LI as a contestant

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Cringing where Julie says ‘you had a feeling this might happen didn’t you’ - so Anna definitely thought she’d actually be asked to go on casa amor as a contestant didn’t she!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
Gemma Owen:”My dad was a famous footballer”

Jack Keating: “My dad’s a famous singer”

Ana: “My mum is famous too, she does Daniel Wellington ads on Instagram”

*tumbleweed moment*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Looool! Please don’t tell me I just read ‘ambitious’ in the same sentence as Saffron Barker! she’s just a spoilt brat that comes from a rich family & is too thick to do anything other than use vanity (from many surgeries) to fund her 527381 holidays a year. She isn’t driven, she’s as lazy and insufferable as the rest of these brain dead influencers. She gets better opportunities as her family are already privileged. Give any of these people an actual day job and watch what happens.
I get what you’re saying but I was talking about in regards to YouTube and comparing to Ana. Ana still makes childish content, Saffron changed hers as her fan base has grown. Saffron made the jump to mainstream TV, Ana is struggling immensely. Yes I think she’s insufferable at times, like you said most YouTubers are and maybe because of how lazy Ana is with her content and her only ambition is to go on Love island it makes saffron look way more ambitious and driven than she is.

Also they’re both 21 yearold adults, maybe when they were 14/15 there family would of made a difference but using that as an excuse why Ana isn’t as successful when she turned down the opportunity to net worth in LA to pretend to be in love island is jokes. Neither of them would survive in a normal day job, but Saffron seems to be milking YouTube so she will never have to get a day job.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh Anna pleas stop as if u would go into the villa watched footlocker and only heard her say maybe 10 words the whole time please sorta out ya face stop lieing and get a proper job

• Haha
Reactions: 21
how come she keeps pretending to be a bombshell in the villa? i don't get the joke? like she said she pretended to byron and her mum? but why?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.