Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
- she stinks
- she picks her nose
- she pees out of tents
- she doesn’t wash her hands
- she’s gross

• Haha
Reactions: 52
trying to convince people shes on love island lmao
Nah but what if they actually throw her in as a curve ball.

I don’t think she’s actually going on it and wouldn’t be a good fit, but it would kind of be jokes if you think about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The thread would go absolutely WILD if she was on Love Island ahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s doing an ad for them, basically they like the publicity she brings but don’t want her on the show
I understand but the little snippets she's showing on social is sooo misleading. It looks like she's going to arrive into the villa to shake things up any day from that teaser. False advertising and pathetic.

Reactions: 15
Omg so proud of myself !! Gonna book a weekend away and buy myself some flowers for working so hard🥺🥺🥺
#ceo,000,000 #bossbabe #bossbitch #happysexymiionaire #book #caravan #manny #citygi #hotgirlsummer #loveisland #viraltiktok #loveisland #teeth #tent #bogies #tan #mumbang #24hourchallenge #unreal #beautiful #sucksomegooddick #secretproject #rangerover #icalyflatanapartment #steak #beefcurtains

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So she states she had the airport experience from hell and has seen online the issues with Manchester airport ATM. Gets there 3 hours early and moans she has an issue. Well you’ve seen the chaos, you said so yourself, so idk maybe listen to what people have been saying and get their earlier in future

*hand gestures thrown in as Ana does for dramatic effect*

Reactions: 34
Mad that she didn't check in online isn't it?
I know you'd still have to queue to give your luggage in ..but she said they only had hand luggage!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.