Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna definitely has gum disease. My gums were similar to hers (fear of dentist) and I had to have 5 hygienist appointments for them to go back to normal. They categorically will not give you Invisalign until your gums are perfect so I am suspicious as to how she is getting Invisalign 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
wonder why she’s deleted her last two stories about her at the soap awards?? weird 🤔

Reactions: 5
Callum’s stories show some it.
They used to have someone interviewing at the after party on ITV2, but there’s nothing on afterwards. Maybe it’s just for their Instagram or TikTok. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I do hope one of the soap stars asks her a question back regarding the soaps , because let’s face it Ana doesn’t watch any of the soaps or use them !! 🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dirty Shoes + greasy McDonald’s on the bed 🤢🤢🤢🤢

this girl literally doesn’t know what hygiene is

Went to soap awards, but doesn’t know the main meaning of the word soap 😂😂
317A6983-8605-48C6-AFF3-6D6D8D389F90.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.