Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it hilarious that Joe Baggs (love him) posts day to day relatable things on his IG stories that are just him and his brother or mates hanging out having a laugh - which he’s also done so far in the Jack wills house yet ana’s far too fused about the aesthetic with the very posed and infrequent scenic shots like 🥹☁

Zero personality
Ohh he’s the one from Gogglebox! I recognised him on the Instagram stories, but couldn’t remember where from.
She will probably be just as awkward as she was in Locked In.

Reactions: 5
The irony of her advertising for JW, when growing up they were the worlds snobbiest brand about, and only rich, preppy kids with families who went skiing every winter could afford it. Jack Wills would've looked at her like tit on their shoe - no authenticity or morals whatsoever.

Reactions: 42
Is this Jack wills house thing like the foot alsysum locked in? I’m confused 🤔
Yeah. I think. Some tiktok minus z list villa

Also what the Heck did she say??? And don't get me started on the Jack guy that said wagwan. Lordddddd

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
something that really makes me angry is seeing comments from ana’s little minions like ‘wait i’m confused because ana is meant to be on love island’ like come ON 🤣😭 she’s literally done a video explaining what she was doing in the love island villa and her fans STILL can’t understand that she was clickbaiting them ??? delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 59
she cancelled going to LA with saffron so she could go to the jack wills villa for 3 days?

• Haha
Reactions: 79
what actually is happening, like i dont understand. why are they in spain. is like a tv show or what

Reactions: 20
jack wills is tit
These influencers get gifted stuff they don’t even use it’s pathetic

Reactions: 11
Its just basically going to be a house for content but for 3 days .there's been loads of tiktok houses but most of them went on for months .3 days is pointless

Reactions: 9
i finally realised what i think about every time i see jack wills being mentioned on here

7AD46F3E-83A4-40B6-8811-D2B75AAFBE0C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
something that really makes me angry is seeing comments from ana’s little minions like ‘wait i’m confused because ana is meant to be on love island’ like come ON 🤣😭 she’s literally done a video explaining what she was doing in the love island villa and her fans STILL can’t understand that she was clickbaiting them ??? delusional
Waiiiit you mean she’s not going into love island??? God that title really did trick me! Ffs ana you little joker

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Swear Ana hasn’t even been in half the videos for the Jack wills villa, everyone else has much bigger personalities

Reactions: 11
i think it's a smart move from jack wills tbf, that brand is dead in the water and the best way to make it relevant again is to show all these influences wearing the clothes and making content around it

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.