Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y did she choose yet another bra from Jack wills that don’t fit her tits? I’d be scared they all fall out

Reactions: 8
Y did she choose yet another bra from Jack wills that don’t fit her tits? I’d be scared they all fall out
Cause it’s all she has going for her hasn’t got anything else to bring to the table

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I didn’t see Ana in any content the other people made and that was her chance to make friends and get contacts and be involved.. especially with Max Balegde as he actually interviews celebs and stuff (not many but more than what Ana does)

Reactions: 23
I didn’t see Ana in any content the other people made and that was her chance to make friends and get contacts and be involved.. especially with Max Balegde as he actually interviews celebs and stuff (not many but more than what Ana does)
Max has just said he has got a gig interviewing backstage at capital summertime ball. Ana has put on her story she is having her hair done for something exciting so I wonder if she’s got the same opportunity

Reactions: 8
Max has just said he has got a gig interviewing backstage at capital summertime ball. Ana has put on her story she is having her hair done for something exciting so I wonder if she’s got the same opportunity
I hope not, frankly she doesn't need anything else gifted to her after the amount she already got in the past couple of weeks, we haven't seen or heard anything about her supposed interviews at the big weekend so there wouldn't be any logical reason for her to be doing the same again at capital summertime Ball.
If she has been greedy enough to scrounge tickets or "gets an opportunity to interview people" then that's says alot about her.

Reactions: 5
Idk if its been posted yet but I'm just leaving this here from kate Elizabeth's tiktok (don't get me started on her, the fyp sent it me 🤢) No I didn't pause, that was a photo

**edit now I've seen it's been posted multiple times but it deserves it xoxo

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Idk if its been posted yet but I'm just leaving this here from kate Elizabeth's tiktok (don't get me started on her, the fyp sent it me 🤢) No I didn't pause, that was a photo

**edit now I've seen it's been posted multiple times but it deserves it xoxo
Ana's mug looks like a full eclipse 🌑

Reactions: 5
i just tried the filter that she’s used on her latest instagram story and OH MY GOD it’s ridiculous!! wish i could post my before and after on here because let’s just say it’s drastic 🤣 she’s actually unbelievable for using those with no shame

Reactions: 19
The way she makes things look on her Instagram is so far from reality it’s madness BUT nice to see her going blonde again it looks so much better!! She suits blonde, I hope she realises this now after all her banging on about how brown was her best move lol

Reactions: 13
Toxiccccccc and embarrassing using filters like that.
View attachment 1334232
This should be made illegal. Filters were a thing when I was younger and my mum banned me from using them and I’m so glad she did (A girl I went to school with can’t post a picture/video/tiktok without a filter on and I find it so sad) but it’s so much worse now. I would hate to be 12/13/14 now.

Reactions: 41
This should be made illegal. Filters were a thing when I was younger and my mum banned me from using them and I’m so glad she did (A girl I went to school with can’t post a picture/video/tiktok without a filter on and I find it so sad) but it’s so much worse now. I would hate to be 12/13/14 now.
I was sat in the toilet whilst I had these thoughts but Ana should not be an influencer: she is the by product of the toxic beauty standards she contributes towards, she is not a good role models for other young girls/boys, she is only influencing her demographic to feel insecure about how they feel due to the use of all of these filters, the only time we rarely see a filter used is when she posts a mirror selfie of her body without her face in (it is unclear if these are filtered or photoshopped before being uploaded to her stories on ig) she promotes terrible eating habits, terrible hygiene habits and instead does not focus on the bigger problems in the world, her only source of news is tiktok and even then she treats every subject in the news as “viral”, she also promotes sex and the use of vaping and binge drinking.

She reads pointless books about being a millionaire or in her case a CEO,000,000, she can’t be a ceo as she has no businesses of her own and has nnothing niche about her, the only collabs we can really mention is skinny dip and that noticed clothes line that didn’t really take off with other influencers but lastly forena… but even then they are not her business’s.

She’s greedy with the work trips she agrees to and even then she doesn’t work, fails to upload a video with the same boring content.

Here ana, we will create a list of video ideas for you to use, whether you use them or not is down to you but don’t lie and say someone commented on one of your videos to use these ideas ;)

I’ll go first
1. If you enjoy making food content then why don’t you challenge yourself to make a meal under a certain budget or even a whole days worth of meals and she’s some light on the current living crisis with the cost of everything going up and make also donate to some food banks like you used to to help those in dire need who have to choose between food or hot water.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.