Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually horrific ana needs to never do this again!
(you have to press and hold and download it to watch but it won’t let me upload the tiktok as a media file so this is the best I can do !!!)

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Why did Jack wills bother to send all these influencers away for a few days for only 1 min videos on tiktok, surely it’s not even worth it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry it’s not letting me attach link but kateelisabeth on tiktok - here’s a sneak peak…
Here's Ana "twerking" or more likely having a seizure

I’ve just been looking at the Jack Wills stories and Haz and Byron have arrived. So she will probably stick with them now.
Is that Callum too?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Ana literally thought she was special. Everyone and there dog are all in Ibiza with jack wills. How embarrassing for her. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Yes, sorry, you’re right, if I walked by her on the street I wouldn’t get a chance to think about how unfortunate looking she is because i’d be far too distracted by the unwashed onion stench that constantly trails behind her leaving misery and rotting plants in her wake
Think you need calm down a bit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does ana act like what she’s doing is 10X more than what it is with everything, like she went into the locked in house and has it in her bio like she was in love island/I’m a celeb or strictly😂 and now she’s saying she hasn’t posted much because she’s away working… your work is staying in a massive villa in Ibiza and everyone else who is there has posted a lot of stories, she could have said “I’m not on my phone much as I’m enjoying this work trip” or “I’m not posting much as I’m vlogging so you’ll see it all on the blog” you’re not on a business trip ana you’re in Ibiza on a drinking holiday with a brand🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 51
When I tell you I RAN to tattle after seeing Ana's insta story. "I'm away working" yeah, cause partying in Ibiza on a FREE trip is sooooo much hard work? Its hard to comprehend how out of touch with reality influencers are becoming.

Reactions: 63
Umm isn’t Callum paid to edit her videos and can upload them like when she was in America? What she actually means is she hasn’t bothered to film a video the lazy bint😡

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.