Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a bleeping insult that she says she’s ‘working’
When will this insufferable, brain dead cows moment come to an end?

Reactions: 31
What a cheek! 😡
Lounging about in a villa, drinking alcohol in the sun on a holiday that she didn't pay a penny for(again) is absolutely not "working" in anyway, It's insulting that she would even think of using that term.
Everyone else's definition of working is very different to yours ana!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I don’t know about anyone else, but when I go away or I’m out of office, I get my work done in advance and schedule anything that needs to be scheduled?? Ana babes, you have no excuse x

Reactions: 20
Jack wills brand is really scraping the barrel having Byron and Haz there too , Next people to turn up will be YouTube superstars Julie ,Nan and Pam and the spirit of Diana 🤐🤭🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 85
Personally I think her figure is a dream, especially with her diet I’m so jealous lol
Its really nothing special if you look at her unedited. She is a typical slim girl, I've seen better in the kebab shop at the end of the night. She looks like everyone else

Not for a while i'm afraid. Its the society we live in. These brain dead morons with 0 talent or anything to give the world literally have it handed to them on a silver platter. Sad really

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t wait for Onion girl’s platform to completely run dry. She could get a job at Mcdonald’s, if she doesn’t get the sack for demolishing the customer’s meals with her greasy fingers.

Reactions: 14
Yeah I don’t think there’s any sign of the influencer gravy train stopping.
It looks like there’s a few more contestants going into Love Island tonight -none of them are Ana! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jack wills brand is really scraping the barrel having Byron and Haz there too , Next people to turn up will be YouTube superstars Julie ,Nan and Pam and the spirit of Diana 🤐🤭🤭😂
You forgot to mention bratticus 😆😆

Reactions: 4
Wonder if she's took anyone's man
Maybe that’s why she’s so quiet… everyone hates her bc she stole someone’s man

I just think it’s a bit of a downgrade for her to be there??? She’s the only one that’s not known for tiktok, except for haz and Byron but they have a lot less followers and subscribers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

I just think it’s a bit of a downgrade for her to be there??? She’s the only one that’s not known for tiktok, except for haz and Byron but they have a lot less followers and subscribers.
millie t and kate elizabeth were there too so obviously was for youtubers and tiktokers

Reactions: 2

Now looking at who else has come in, there’s more people less known for tiktok (Grace and Grace etc) but I still think she’s got the most followers/subscribers overall and it just seems every single British influencer has been invited lol. I wouldn’t be surprised if saffron was invited but turned it down to go to LA as she thought it would benefit her career more

Reactions: 10
Next say it or shot it : « say what happened on the jack wills trip »
«im gonna have to take a shot for this one »

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.