Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just seen a tiktok of her at Harry styles and the PLT interviewer says ‘what does Harry say it tastes like’ and Anna goes ‘I’m not sure that’s pg for tiktok’ crying 😭😂😭😂 it was strawberries!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
whats funny about these photo edits is that she always lightens her skin in the edit. meanwhile she is so obsessed with being tanned. i swear, this girl could completely revamp her brand if she would just stop tanning.
it’s the app she uses, I downloaded it before just to see 🤣 you can edit your face to make it “glow” and put fake make up on, it always brightens it 🤣 you can do all sorts it’s crazy

Reactions: 11
Also can we just add Ana has posted nothing on her story regarding the laws on abortion in America..shocker. She has remembered to post her ad and a heavily edited photo of herself tho 😁😁

Reactions: 19
Hate to say this and probably am a minority. I’ve never had a bad experience (up to now, touch wood) with Hermes/Evri
i can support this also, I have over 1000+ Sales on depop and regularly use Hermes. I’ve actually had more issues with Royal Mail and yodel in comparison but then again others peoples personal experiences will differ

Reactions: 10
It’s strange how Beauty spectrum has had all her Disney park tickets gifted yet CEO boss witch Ana had to pay for hers 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i can support this also, I have over 1000+ Sales on depop and regularly use Hermes. I’ve actually had more issues with Royal Mail and yodel in comparison but then again others peoples personal experiences will differ
I have never sold anything on depop or vinted, but just receiving parcels I’ve never had an issue with them

Reactions: 2
I have never sold anything on depop or vinted, but just receiving parcels I’ve never had an issue with them
Omg they’re awful! I literally had a gymshark order and was waiting for like two weeks. On the app it said they “delivered” it but they didn’t knock on my door and I was working from home that day. They didn’t even take a photo of where they left the package. I’ve seen things on tiktok of the drivers stealing packages and getting called out. Gymshark luckily resent me the stuff (not using Evri) They’re not a reputable brand to be promoted, so it’s a bit of a joke. The rebrand hasn’t done anything for them. I wouldn’t want my name attached to a service that’s the joke of the U.K.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Omg they’re awful! I literally had a gymshark order and was waiting for like two weeks. On the app it said they “delivered” it but they didn’t knock on my door and I was working from home that day. They didn’t even take a photo of where they left the package. I’ve seen things on tiktok of the drivers stealing packages and getting called out. Gymshark luckily resent me the stuff (not using Evri) They’re not a reputable brand to be promoted, so it’s a bit of a joke. The rebrand hasn’t done anything for them. I wouldn’t want my name attached to a service that’s the joke of the U.K.
Oh I’ve definitely heard bad things about them. I guess I’m just lucky that so far, it hasn’t happened to me

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why she didn’t just buy a dress or something when she was out in London that day and just put her clothes in the shopping bag? I’ve had to do that where I’ve had really uncomfortable shoes and like bought a cheap primark pair and carried the other ones in my bag. It’s just really weird she wouldn’t think to do that? The day she was in London was one of the hottest days too! I would be so grumpy in a hoodie. She literally has H&M, Monki and primark where she was and they’re not exactly gonna break the bank.

Reactions: 49
I don’t understand why she didn’t just buy a dress or something when she was out in London that day and just put her clothes in the shopping bag? I’ve had to do that where I’ve had really uncomfortable shoes and like bought a cheap primark pair and carried the other ones in my bag. It’s just really weird she wouldn’t think to do that? The day she was in London was one of the hottest days too! I would be so grumpy in a hoodie. She literally has H&M, Monki and primark where she was and they’re not exactly gonna break the bank.
It would have to be #gifted clothing 🥺 bby 🥺

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Grates on me soooo much when she says she’s going to a “west end” just call it a play/show/musical you fool

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She was literally on Oxford Street, where all the shops are! Absolutely baffling that she wandered around London stinking

• Haha
Reactions: 46
What a idiot she went in Selfridges etc but didn't buy a cheap top/dress to wear. how dumb can you get? then buys a cake but has no idea what it is just liked it because it was green!

Reactions: 25
Dirty witch. She complains about how much she’s sweating in the hoodie, gets back to the hotel and doesn’t shower before going back out and then is wearing the same hoodie again when she gets back to the hotel at night. Considering she didn’t pack deodorant when she went to LA, I highly doubt she brought it to London for a night 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.