Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she really isn’t on a career changing trip either she’s away with Kenza who is well known and associated with central cee (my husband) who gets wayyyyyy more engagement on her instagram and she has only just hit 1 million 8 months ago and doesn’t hide her likes Kenza also got invited to that loreal event ana went to as well
6kenza? Let me go pree her IG

Really annoys me that I eat healthily and exercise every single day & ana eats McDonald’s & all the other tit on a daily basis, doesn’t exercise and has a body like that. I just don’t understand
did you not see her on locked in? she doesn't look anything like her instagram. shes thin but shes NOTHING like what she portrays. She has a normal body

Reactions: 30
Who wants to tell her putting three shelves on the wall does not equal a walk in wardrobe 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I am surprised that she’s allowed to do that in a rented building when I lived in a rented flat you weren’t allowed to do anything that damaged the walls and you certainly wouldn’t have been allowed to vinyl the cupboards 🙄

Reactions: 30
Did she just basically say her cups and glasses are so rank shes has to bin them yet in the next breath says she loves cleaning and obesssed with cleaning products , yet she never actually cleans 😒.

Can we report her for false advertising because I don’t see a walk in wardrobe in that video 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53
oh god now that’s she’s got the new tequila she’ll do the say it or shot it and act like everyone’s so worried about her sex life

Reactions: 23
Why has she left the side of the fridge blue? Had it on mute can't stand her boring voice

Reactions: 2
I also thought she would need permission to vinyl cupboards etc. Look at Callum not only funny but good a DIY! He needs his own youtube channel.

How is putting three shelves up a walk in wardrobe? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Crying that she’s covered up that gorgeous navy with white vinyl (although she couldn’t clean it properly so I guess it works for her)

Reactions: 23
As if she’d admit on the internet that for over a year she kept her dirty laundry on the floor! Surely she’s trolling us at this point

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
As if she’d admit on the internet that for over a year she kept her dirty laundry on the floor! Surely she’s trolling us at this point
Came here just to say this. Hasn't had a laundry basket in 2 years so has been separating her dirty and clean clothes on the floor apparently 🥲

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Came here just to say this. Hasn't had a laundry basket in 2 years so has been separating her dirty and clean clothes on the floor apparently 🥲
She's absolutely revolting. It costs about a tenner to buy a laundry basket from Asda for example... oh no sorry, I forgot the Queen of being lazy and utterly unhygienic is only ever gifted everything in life!! Grow up Ana, doing your laundry often is called being an adult and taking responsibility. Plus it's downright gross if you don't. I have no words what an absolute twit of the highest order.

Reactions: 24
Love it when I get some new mugs / glasses and I THROW ALL THE OLD ONES OUT 🤯 What the actual...?
Don’t know about you guys but I always throw out all my new glasses every year and replace them for absolutely no other reason than I cba cleaning them… thought that was normal?
I’ve honestly never seen someone more wasteful in my life🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don’t know about you guys but I always throw out all my new glasses every year and replace them for absolutely no other reason than I cba cleaning them… thought that was normal?
I’ve honestly never seen someone more wasteful in my life🙄
Every year??? Oh no baby, I throw them out after one use… is that not normal??? Glass is meant to be recycled after all???

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Me again chiming into say the video should definitely be called Callum redecorates my apartment. Poor guy.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.