Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Why does ana act like what she’s doing is 10X more than what it is with everything, like she went into the locked in house and has it in her bio like she was in love island/I’m a celeb or strictly😂 and now she’s saying she hasn’t posted much because she’s away working… your work is staying in a massive villa in Ibiza and everyone else who is there has posted a lot of stories, she could have said “I’m not on my phone much as I’m enjoying this work trip” or “I’m not posting much as I’m vlogging so you’ll see it all on the blog” you’re not on a business trip ana you’re in Ibiza on a drinking holiday with a brand🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 51

fionashona

Why is she acting like a poster is her “dream come true”. Literally every single thing she does is her dream come true it’s ridiculous

• Haha

ellier112

Might sound petty but proper annoys me how Anna keeps saying she’s lived in her apartment nearly 2 years, it’ll be 2 years at the end of January which is still 7 months away, to me if it had been nearly two years then it would be next month as that’s nearly here not 7 fucking months away, you’ve lived there a year and a half Anna get a grip

Last edited:
  • Haha

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
God she’s so thick it’s embarrassing
View attachment 1351971
I don't like Harry's music but literally ANYONE including myself knows what reference she was talking about! some of these influencers are so brain dead and shows they only attend events for clout

I got second hand embarrassment with Ana too, especially when she tries to include babe into her vocab it sounds so forced

Reactions: 50

dotsofdots

I don’t understand why she didn’t just buy a dress or something when she was out in London that day and just put her clothes in the shopping bag? I’ve had to do that where I’ve had really uncomfortable shoes and like bought a cheap primark pair and carried the other ones in my bag. It’s just really weird she wouldn’t think to do that? The day she was in London was one of the hottest days too! I would be so grumpy in a hoodie. She literally has H&M, Monki and primark where she was and they’re not exactly gonna break the bank.

Reactions: 49

ellier112

Lol Anna interviewing Chloe ferry and saying she would have sex on tv also- sis you ain’t never gonna make it to the big screen😫😫😫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
This girl moans about unrealistic beauty standards on Instagram but then edits her face so that it looks nothing like her??
EFF71C06-BB34-4269-8C18-138F94833280.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

wateryocean

what's even funnier about Ana throwing out her old glasses and mugs is that she doesn't even drink out of them... she just drinks cans of coke!!

• Haha
Reactions: 48

paigelemonade

VIP Member
So she’s in Mallorca for ‘24 hours’ but has been teasing and baiting it as her biggest career opportunity for about 2-3 weeks now… the mind baffles. She’s acting so sly and elusive over a 24 hour trip jfc she’s so desperate that the word desperate doesn’t even cover it 😂 So she isn’t even presenting anything or interviewing? Just a tour of a villa seen thousands of time, that is already on YouTube and Amy Hart did on ‘this morning’ anyway?… Wow…

• Haha
Reactions: 47

jessex6

Did anyone clock in the video she was pretending to Julie to go on casa amor that Julie says something like ‘you had a feeling you would be going on the show’ so she deffo thought she was gonna be asked to be a bombshell 🫣 she’s ‘MaNiFesTiNG’ going on the show for sure 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 46

ECH

VIP Member
She was literally on Oxford Street, where all the shops are! Absolutely baffling that she wandered around London stinking

• Haha
Reactions: 46