Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what you think you look like vs what you actually look like ..
Sounds bitchy but I genuinely don't think there's anything attractive about her. I think her figure is meh, her face is annoying and smug looking and she really thinks she's the bees knees when she's not.

Reactions: 29
96DED550-B1CB-4FC8-806F-EB33E9C2918A.jpeg

Ughh can you imagine the smell of her 🤮🤮 , bet she hasn’t even showered either 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 32
View attachment 1360164
Ughh can you imagine the smell of her 🤮🤮 , bet she hasn’t even showered either 🤢🤢🤢
Enough with the filters ana, this one is way too far!
Why wouldn't she take a spare set of clothes to travel back in or just in case??
More like shes Just finding an excuse for why she's wearing the previous days clothes, nothing would have stopped her going to local shops and buying something more weather appropriate other than laziness

Reactions: 17
Know I’m late only just watching the ‘sentimental vlog’ but is her nan visually impaired she was feeling everything ana got her

Reactions: 4
I bloody love you for doing this
I literally couldn’t see the difference until you did this. She doesn’t need to edit her figure at all. She’s naturally petite and not everyone can have a small waist and a big boobs or a big butt. That’s why I find her girl talk videos so contradictory because it’s fine to admit you’ve given into using filters and editing photos to fit a stereotype, but that’s where you learn from it and stop doing it. By her carrying on she’s agreeing that the “social media body” is what we should all strive for and it’s damaging. She has such a platform to edit her photos and I think people have such a drastic reaction when they do see her unedited is because she heavily edits herself, especially with the Instagram story filter. We know she doesn’t look like that and using it seems silly? I do think she’s very young for her age and has a lot of finding herself to do.it would be nice for her to truly be confident in herself some day….

• Heart
Reactions: 27
See this makes me think of the dove advert where the girl changes her selfie that looks nothing like her
It’s damaging to young girls

Reactions: 24
I’ve got really bored of ana so haven’t kept up with anything for ages. Has she started that Invisalign yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
the real photo vs what ana posted …
Gosh she looks nothing like this. Different girl

GK Barry said on her podcast there were cheating scandals in the Ibiza house. Bet Ana was the one home wrecking and snogging boys in couples 🫤

Reactions: 11
How much do we want to bet that this solo vlog will be full of her usual quotes of "I really need to learn to love my own company and just do this for me, I'm going to go see a west end every month alone now because it was a phenomenal experience"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
She wasn't expecting to have to stay in London?? The train strike has been big news for well over a week now, tik tok must not have told her 🙄

Also, howw tf is she getting all these big opportunities lately??
why didn't she get a car home like she usually does... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i can't believe the only clothes she took to london with her was her red carpet dress and the hoodie she was wearing.. not even a top underneath the hoodie so she could take it off?? it's literally been warm all week

• Haha
Reactions: 39
i can't believe the only clothes she took to london with her was her red carpet dress and the hoodie she was wearing.. not even a top underneath the hoodie so she could take it off?? it's literally been warm all week
Also even if it’s not warm outside, you wear a top underneath if you’re travelling, like what if it gets warm on the train? warm in the hotel?

Reactions: 26
I’ve got really bored of ana so haven’t kept up with anything for ages. Has she started that Invisalign yet?
I think that she is doing it at the moment. Someone on here complained about her lisp which I have noticed. I remember her saying that she has to do it before she has whatever else she is having done to her teeth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.