Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But you can’t get tests for free anymore?
but we’re still in a pandemic and you have a moral responsibility? We’re not talking about testing every second like before, but if you’re displaying symptoms or feel unwell like Ana was and you’re going around in crowded London where you can spread that, I think doing one test should be done. I have an elderly father of 80 and it worries me that people have an attitude like this. They range from £5-9 for a kit and they could last you ages if you only tested when you weren’t feeling your best. I agree it’s crappy that they’re not free, but I would still do a test if I felt under the weather more for other people than myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
£800 a night for that hotel ..... but our Ana is living her dream life baby
she said in her video that she did it because she didn't want to spend £400 on a car home.. so she spent double that plus more on food, activities etc..?

Why did she say she walk through Piccadilly on the way back to the hotel when the theatre and her hotel are before Piccadilly?🙈
Not to defend her but you can definitely walk through Picadilly to get to Leicester Square from Buckingham Palace lol

Reactions: 7
but we’re still in a pandemic and you have a moral responsibility? We’re not talking about testing every second like before, but if you’re displaying symptoms or feel unwell like Ana was and you’re going around in crowded London where you can spread that, I think doing one test should be done. I have an elderly father of 80 and it worries me that people have an attitude like this. They range from £5-9 for a kit and they could last you ages if you only tested when you weren’t feeling your best. I agree it’s crappy that they’re not free, but I would still do a test if I felt under the weather more for other people than myself.
Different opinions. I agree she shouldve tested, but even if she was positive shes still allowed to go out 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I’d rather spend £10 on food than tests in the current economic situation lol

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Tesco sell tests for £2 - Ana can afford that. I’m sure that if Ana turned up to a job with a cold she would be asked if she has tested, and possibly test her there and then.
You would think I had suggested that we go back into lockdown from the reaction. 🤦🏼‍♀️ She has symptoms so suggesting that she test herself shouldn’t be that outrageous.

Reactions: 27
I’d rather spend £10 on food than tests in the current economic situation lol
Good morals 👍🏼

Different opinions. I agree she shouldve tested, but even if she was positive shes still allowed to go out 🤷🏽‍♀️
You’d hope she wouldn’t though. You need to make your own decisions where the government fails. At my work, we still isolate until we test negative.

Reactions: 3
Tbf to her, I buy free range eggs and I can’t get orange scrambled egg lmao
It's most likely they're using extra yolks to make it orange. Free range eggs will be more orange anyway, so if you add in extra yolks it'll enhance the colour and make it taste richer so a lot of hotels do that.

Reactions: 7
You need eggs, butter, milk in a sauce pan, bit of salt & black pepper. Job done. As usual Ana doesn't know what she's talking about.

Reactions: 12
It's most likely they're using extra yolks to make it orange. Free range eggs will be more orange anyway, so if you add in extra yolks it'll enhance the colour and make it taste richer so a lot of hotels do that.
it can also depend on what breed of hen laid the egg 😊

Reactions: 6
Is Ana that boring we’re talking about covid 🤣😅? Life goes on and we have to live with it, it’s one thing I won’t slate her for, unless she got it and was really really badly then she wouldn’t have to self isolate anyway…

I had to reply to her story, another gifted or paid for holiday to brag about 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Ana in her new vlog saying how she can never get her scrambled eggs to go an orangey yellow colour. Its not how you cook the eggs it’s cos they’re proper free range eggs!! Not the eggs she buys where the chickens are all in cages🤦🏿‍♀️ she can afford to spend a bit more
😂 I’m no cook but when she said that I did think mine are always that colour without doing anything special to them

Reactions: 1
But you can’t get tests for free anymore?
it costs £2 max for a test, don’t get me wrong, i think they should be free, but ana spent hundreds on pounds on that hotel room, it would hardly bankrupt her to buy a test? and if you don’t have any tests but you have covid symptoms then avoid going out as much as possible until you feel better, it’s not rocket science really

Reactions: 12
Itv have taken ana to Spain yet again?!! What an absolute joke she doesn't work for them so why are they giving her special treatment and let's not start on yet another going away instagram post we don't want to know ana just go on what is at least the 4/5th scrounged holiday in the past couple of weeks.
Most people right now are lucky to get on one holiday but she wouldn't care about that 🤔😡

Reactions: 25
They could of added Tumeric to their scrambled eggs. I make scrambled tofu as a replacement and add tumeric to make it that colour. You can't taste it.

Reactions: 5
This is definitely coming from a place of jealousy because I, just like a lot of people, can barely afford to fill my car at the moment let alone a holiday, but it’s really starting to piss me off seeing her jet off on yet another holiday every week. The actual hard working people of the country are struggling to put food on the table yet these “influencers” who sit on their arse all day doing f all are taking 20 holidays a month and calling it “work” 😴 what a messed up world we live in

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Sorry but if you have covid symptoms you should be responsible and take a test esp if you are going on trains, planes, events and mixing with other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
This is definitely coming from a place of jealousy because I, just like a lot of people, can barely afford to fill my car at the moment let alone a holiday, but it’s really starting to piss me off seeing her jet off on yet another holiday every week. The actual hard working people of the country are struggling to put food on the table yet these “influencers” who sit on their arse all day doing f all are taking 20 holidays a month and calling it “work” 😴 what a messed up world we live in
THIS!!

This is exactly why influencer culture is just grinding on me lately, they're SO out of touch with reality it's becoming comical. We're legit going through a living crisis rn, a lot of people are struggling to afford to pay for gas, electricity, petrol, food etc., and here we have all these egotistical morons accepting free food, clothes and holidays that they can afford to pay for themselves!!

The bragging on social media too, calling it 'work' when realistically, they're sat in a bikini for 8 hours a day laying by the pool sipping cocktails whilst the majority of us are working our arses off and not even reaping half the rewards that these idiots are getting.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.