Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not going to argue with you, but I acknowledged this is a forum about ana so I don’t know why you’re stating a fact that is obvious and one that i acknowledged in my comment.. And I don’t know who it was and I don’t care to even scroll back but someone was calling out someone else’s morals because they had made a comment about not doing a covid test for 5 months- and no other context was given from that user- my point is I can’t be judging that person for not testing I don’t know their situation. However I do know Anas because she shares everything so I don’t disagree with judging her for not doing a covid test if she is saying she felt unwell- and again I said that she could have easily afforded one. But again not worth getting your knickers in a twist it’s nothing deep but I don’t think you read my comment correctly because the points you raised are what I pretty much said so I think you’re trying to disagree with me when we are in fact agreeing with most 🤷‍♀️
No I know we’re agreeing and I read the comment. My comment of “good morals” was because the person didn’t want to test because they’re now not free, which I understand but it’s just worrying when you’re around vulnerable people in your family. Also, they also have the opinion of we have to move on with life and can’t discuss it. I agree we can’t put our lives on hold but also, cases are going up rapidly. We should be discussing the responsibility that Ana has when she has a healthy bank balance and young and impressionable followers. I get at least 3 emails a day of people getting seriously sick at my work. My mum works for the NHS and you see the struggle there. I feel like online it’s hard to tell voice tone over text but I’m literally not having a go, literally just having a discuss. I’m glad you agree and that you’re testing when you need to test. I do just think where you only need to test when you’re feeling actually ill, it’s not that expensive and it’s an easy action to do to make others safe.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No I know we’re agreeing and I read the comment. My comment of “good morals” was because the person didn’t want to test because they’re now not free, which I understand but it’s just worrying when you’re around vulnerable people in your family. Also, they also have the opinion of we have to move on with life and can’t discuss it. I agree we can’t put our lives on hold but also, cases are going up rapidly. We should be discussing the responsibility that Ana has when she has a healthy bank balance and young and impressionable followers. I get at least 3 emails a day of people getting seriously sick at my work. My mum works for the NHS and you see the struggle there. I feel like online it’s hard to tell voice tone over text but I’m literally not having a go, literally just having a discuss. I’m glad you agree and that you’re testing when you need to test. I do just think where you only need to test when you’re feeling actually ill, it’s not that expensive and it’s an easy action to do to make others safe.
I don’t have the opinion of we want to move on with life. I find it equally as terrifying. But not being able to feed yourself and fuel your car is also terrifying. Right now I’m in an unfortunate decision where I have to pick between these things. Please count yourself lucky if you can do them all without any hardship or second thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just don’t see the point in testing because you don’t even have to isolate in the UK do you?- surely people can use common sense and if they’re sick/feeling unwell then not go and visit their 90 year old Nan or whatever- surely this is what people did pre-covid anyway or did everyone just go out and about being sick and it was just me that didnt?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Is ana still 'seeing' someone? I'm blocked on IG so can't see her hints on her stories

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is definitely coming from a place of jealousy because I, just like a lot of people, can barely afford to fill my car at the moment let alone a holiday, but it’s really starting to piss me off seeing her jet off on yet another holiday every week. The actual hard working people of the country are struggling to put food on the table yet these “influencers” who sit on their arse all day doing f all are taking 20 holidays a month and calling it “work” 😴 what a messed up world we live in
Situations like this infuriate me 😴😠 I have pregnant friends struggling to buy baby items and having to pay things off monthly, yet so many “influencers” who have more than enough money to spend on luxury baby items are sent everything twice over!
One local influencer I know of is SELLING the free baby stuff she’s been gifted 🤢

*gets forced into staying an extra day in london because she can't be bothered to pay attention to the news surrounding the mode of transportation she planned to take*

"it's soooo important to just take a day for yourself!!"

also: "i asked my manager if i could take the day off and they said yes"
😂 😂 😂 😂 :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

one of the funniest things influencers do is ramble on and on about how important it is to take time by yourself. meanwhile, ana literally couldn't handle being by herself and had to facetime her mom and atticus while out and about. i truly hope she gains some independence soon because it's kind of sad
Wish we could just call our mangers and take the day off 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Apparently it wasn’t ana who slept with someone on the jack wills trip it was Anna Maynard who slept with george baggs from gogglebox. She also has a boyfriend to👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Apparently it wasn’t ana who slept with someone on the jack wills trip it was Anna Maynard who slept with george baggs from gogglebox. She also has a boyfriend to👀
Did anyone for a second think anyone wanted to sleep with Ana 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I dont think it was George? He's a virgin and has openly said how he still is and hasn't been with anyone .but they said on the podcast they was joking about the cheating thing .however max did do a tweet and delete last night about it saying something like how can you openly gloat about what you did

I dont think it was George? He's a virgin and has openly said how he still is and hasn't been with anyone .but they said on the podcast they was joking about the cheating thing .however max did do a tweet and delete last night about it saying something like how can you openly gloat about what you did
i thought they were saying that people were saying 'EVERYONE cheated' and 'EVERYONE was having sex' and they were like no it was like 2 people.. so I do think someone cheated. Deffo wasn't ana tho as someone said it was someone who is constantly posting their boyfriend online

Also anna maynard made a tiktok about it, the trend where it's like 'things i'm also known for' and the last one was 'a cheat'.. if max tweeted about the person gloating about it then sounds even more like it's anna maynard lol

Reactions: 2
i thought they were saying that people were saying 'EVERYONE cheated' and 'EVERYONE was having sex' and they were like no it was like 2 people.. so I do think someone cheated. Deffo wasn't ana tho as someone said it was someone who is constantly posting their boyfriend online

Also anna maynard made a tiktok about it, the trend where it's like 'things i'm also known for' and the last one was 'a cheat'.. if max tweeted about the person gloating about it then sounds even more like it's anna maynard lol
I've seen a few people saying mirrium mullins ?

I am saying this on behalf of EVERYONE….

PLEASE STOP THE COVID TALK OKAY?! Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.