Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s got a lisp it’s probably from the Invisalign however I am unsure how she has managed to wangle that. As I said in a previous post… I had gums similar to Anna’s (swollen) due to not going to the dentist for a very long time (scared) and I had to have 5 hygienist appointments before they even thought about giving me Invisalign because your gums have to be perfect to get Invisalign so I’m sceptical 🧐

Reactions: 7
the girl who packs a ginormous luggage on rollers for every trip only took a hoodie and dress to london? i dont buy it!

and of course she didn't know about the rail strikes just like she didn't know about the airport queues... smdh!

Reactions: 40
Shes so boring. Because she didn't have any tea of her own she spilled others eg did anyone cheat in the villa.

I need to see those Foot Asylums pics of Ana and 6Kenza. Because 6Kenza gonna eat her up!

Reactions: 10
“I decided to treat myself to the fillet steak because it’s so easy to cut through” - spends 10 minutes trying to cut it

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Ana said didn't do a party holiday with her little group? Did she forget about that villa they hired out during the pandemic?

Reactions: 12
I feel sorry for the cabin crew on that flight 🤦
normally i can get thru her vids in order to keep up with ya'll on here but that was horrendous. i can take a bit of screaming from an excited group of people but the vlog started out like it was in a haunted house. everyone just losing their minds!

with that said, going in a private jet actually is maybe the coolest thing ana has done if i'm being honest. it was legit interesting to see what it was like. i shut the vlog off when they got to the villa tho.

Reactions: 16
That plane ride looked like it was full of the biggest group of twats in the world. Sometimes I get angry at myself for not becoming a YouTuber bc it’s a piss easy job then I see things like that and go ‘nah I’m good’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
If she’s got a lisp it’s probably from the Invisalign however I am unsure how she has managed to wangle that. As I said in a previous post… I had gums similar to Anna’s (swollen) due to not going to the dentist for a very long time (scared) and I had to have 5 hygienist appointments before they even thought about giving me Invisalign because your gums have to be perfect to get Invisalign so I’m sceptical 🧐
yeah I had to have hygeniest, X-rays and fillings to make sure my teeth were ready to start. She would need the attachments on every tooth by the look of her, but I can’t see any so I’m not sure she’s started yet

Reactions: 3
Her gums are so swollen. I doubt she would be allowed Invisalign with bad dental hygiene like that?
She’s definitely confident because my teeth are way nicer than hers yet i always hide them with my hand, don’t know how she does it

Reactions: 11
That private jet full of screaming “influencers” would be my idea of hell! 😱

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Her gums are so swollen. I doubt she would be allowed Invisalign with bad dental hygiene like that?
i don't actually think they look swollen i think that’s just the shape of her gum being bumpy around the shape of her teeth? don’t get me wrong i don’t think she has good dental hygiene but i think her gums might just look like that because her teeth underneath them are shaped strangely

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.