Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
I only e
Had a nosey on Amazon. Book is set to come out on the 4th July for a whopping £17.47 for a 272 paged memoir/manifesto hybrid about how she’s allegedly turned her back on restriction. Bet she’s gonna trickle feed more and more about how she had an eating disorder but now she has food freedom.

Alice, loads of people had eating disorders around the time you were in dance. It was the Kate moss era of nothing tasting better than skinny feels. Only difference is most people didn’t go out and make a load of money off the back of it and then make a load more preaching freedom without ever taking accountability for being a problematic social climber, hell bent on getting famous no matter what your “advice” does to other people.
I only ever lurk on this thread but I just wanted to say this resonated with me so much. Alice was a massive contributor to the eating disorder I still struggle with daily now. I will never forgive or forget how much she sold her “clean” living and her super thin body which I now realise was very heavily photoshopped. She sold so smugly it as the only way to live, made everyone else feel absolutely inadequate. Then when that way of living started to get called out as being unrealistic and “balance” became the new thing, she totally flipped flopped and changed her tactics to get more money - however, the damage was done for a lot of people. She is no better than the soap stars who sold out for a few fitness DVDs bragging about losing weight, and then a few years later putting it all back on and more and saying how they starved themselves to get so thin. YES and you were fine getting paid to tell other women to do the same!
I can’t stand her. Sorry for the rant. I just can’t believe she still has the nerve to show her face to be honest. She should be ashamed and putting more work and her own money into helping the disordered eating she contributed to.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

instaidiotics

Chatty Member
Ah sorry I need to disagree here that you don’t need to look a certain way as a fitness instructor. I am one. And I do actually “look” like how I imagine you think one should look - before you challenge me on that one. But fitness means so many things, and depends what you’re looking for / what your goals are. Fitness is not all about being lean with a six pack. It is so much more than that. Fitness is not a “look”. It’s sad that that is why people, particularly women, only want to exercise - to fit an aesthetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Why does she keep saying ‘out of office’? What bloody office??? She fannies about all day while eye fucking herself! I am sure corporate London will somehow survive without her 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23

PsychoKitty

Chatty Member
I knew this would be a shitshow but afflinking your wedding outfit within 24 hours has pushed her into beyond tacky.

Reactions: 22

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Paddy on a mad one and waking up in the morning to 164 missed calls, a picture of a blister and a “when might you be home?” text

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
It’ll be: Chelsea town hall, black and white photos, and her in either a pyjama style suit or a short tailored dress. Lots of photos of them walking together hand in hand. Basically, what every other basic bitch has done

Reactions: 20

munchkin27

IMG_3755.png

The size of the buttonhole is driving me mad 🤣 I’ve never seen one look so ridiculous!

p.s His face in this photo has also made me giggle! 🙊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
What, ever? You'd think she was dying.
She’s cringing me out sooooo bad. You can just tell this weekend her main priorities are how she looks, and her photographer getting good photos. This is the woman who hired a professional photographer to follow her around at her 30th birthday for gods sake. I cannot wait for it to be over and for her to spiral!

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
This is actually how I imagine she spends most of her day! Then gets up and spends hours taking and filtering selfies to make her look like a different person.

IMG_5646.jpeg

• Haha

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Whenever I’m having a down day I just remind myself that there are people who take multiple photos a day eye fucking themselves and then post them to the internet for validation. Always cheers me up thinking “thank fuck that’s not me.”

• Haha

DariaJames88

IMG_5788.png

Please can someone explain to Alice what investment means. It’s not an investment if you’re only going to wear it once and resell at a lower price. Why is she SO thick?!

• Haha
  • Wow