Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the problem with Alice, she spends a fortune on her appearance but misses the basics like regular hair trims and now not ironing/pressing this bloody outfit

Reactions: 8
I feel like the outfit for the ceremony is going to be a very expensive, shocker of a suit that is 3 sizes too big and makes her look like she has no feet.

Reactions: 8
She clearly doesn’t view this as her actual wedding day, even though it is her actual wedding day 🥴

Reactions: 9
It’ll be: Chelsea town hall, black and white photos, and her in either a pyjama style suit or a short tailored dress. Lots of photos of them walking together hand in hand. Basically, what every other basic witch has done

Reactions: 20
It’ll be: Chelsea town hall, black and white photos, and her in either a pyjama style suit or a short tailored dress. Lots of photos of them walking together hand in hand. Basically, what every other basic witch has done
Exactly, followed by an 'intimate' lunch at the Ivy or somewhere similar on King's Road

Reactions: 9
I feel sad for Alice that her life and personality are so empty and tied up in external validation that she can’t plan a ceremony and weekend that’s anything even vaguely personal. Claridge’s the night before - yeah, luxury, yawn yawn yawn. As you say, a copy cat registry office event today and a copy cat show off meal afterwards. And all of it documented on social media as it happens. Surprised we don’t get a shot of DP and his 🍆 as they consummate being hitched by a council peasant. 😳🙄

Reactions: 10
Would someone explain the wedding process tom in England? There is a civil ceremony and then you can also opt for an over the top
Wedding day?

PS cream washes her out.

I’m going to guess a Chanel jacket and skirt.
---
I have never ever heard of someone getting married in the UK but choosing to get married somewhere without a licence therefore needing a registry office ? So strange

Reactions: 3
I had a very small registry office wedding and then we had a big party in a lovely venue (that did do weddings) a week after - I wore a long frock but it wasn’t a wedding. 🤣

I reckon Almond just wants two celebrations. 😂

Reactions: 4
I will say I think her make up looks lovely at least in this photo. I agree the hair won’t age well but I don’t hate it. I suspect it might look possibly less flattering in other photos though 🙃 I do also like the skirt and jacket combo despite it being too long. I think she’s done quite well to give her credit where it’s due! (Maybe I’ve gone soft because it’s a wedding and I’ve never had one of those despite quite wanting one ☺)

Reactions: 5
Some choose to do the legal bit in a registry office so you can have a celebrant officiate at the wedding “party” and make the ceremony personalised rather than the standard wording. Although everyone I know that’s done this just have very close family to the registry office

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.