Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cover looks like they cottoned on that this book is gonna bomb so they didn’t want to invest in it.

Wonder if her godmother will get her a tv slot to talk about her literary genius.
Oh yes. Cue the media coverage and PR push. Guarantee they will roll out former ED and DV. Let’s hang on for the ride shall we? 🍿

Reactions: 5
Can’t wait for the ASA to crack down on all the health claims the “greens” influencers make.

Reactions: 6
I’m taking her latest story as admittance that she’s actively pursuing fat loss through her current PT programme. AKA shredding for the wedding.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see the story she’s just deleted? Doxxing someone who had replied to a few of her stories questioning her pull up technique and her abilities as a personal trainer?

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see the story she’s just deleted? Doxxing someone who had replied to a few of her stories questioning her pull up technique and her abilities as a personal trainer?
That's bang out of order. Nasty little plastic girl.

Reactions: 1
Classic almond
---
I mean that person sounds like they were right, not sure you’re meant to lurch your back in on itself. If it’s that hard you aren’t ready to add weight.
IMG_3732.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Classic almond
---
I mean that person sounds like they were right, not sure you’re meant to lurch your back in on itself. If it’s that hard you aren’t ready to add weight.
View attachment 2763311
She would do better focusing on a pull up or chin up using her own body weight without arching and using her legs. When I used to be able to do them my PT had me hang straight, cross my feet and not arch or tuck any legs up. I hated that nasty doxxing story she shared! Vicious little witch! I bet she’s living on dust until May too. Food freedom my arse, just own it and say you’re leaning out!!

Wish I’d taken a screenshot now, should have known she’d do her usual dirty delete!

She posted the screenshot of the DMs and said something about living rent free in the “trolly trolly trolls” head 🙄

The comments the person left weren’t that bad from what I saw…. They asked why she was doing weighted pull ups when she struggles to do regular ones 🫢 then said something like, “aren’t you supposed to be a personal trainer?” Or words to that effect.

Another brat with zero resilience. All she wanted was the messages telling her how horrible that person was and how amazing she is. God forbid she goes a single day without validation from strangers on the internet.

She would do better focusing on a pull up or chin up using her own body weight without arching and using her legs. When I used to be able to do them my PT had me hang straight, cross my feet and not arch or tuck any legs up. I hated that nasty doxxing story she shared! Vicious little witch! I bet she’s living on dust until May too. Food freedom my arse, just own it and say you’re leaning out!!
Exactly, you’re meant to be still and steady, not arching and flipping like a fish

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wish I’d taken a screenshot now, should have known she’d do her usual dirty delete!

She posted the screenshot of the DMs and said something about living rent free in the “trolly trolly trolls” head 🙄

The comments the person left weren’t that bad from what I saw…. They asked why she was doing weighted pull ups when she struggles to do regular ones 🫢 then said something like, “aren’t you supposed to be a personal trainer?” Or words to that effect.
The person makes a fair point

How is it possible to always get an outfit so wrong on so many levels?!! The tacky silver Chanel (another purchase!!) which doesn’t go, the pointy cowboy boots with studs?! Big drop Pat Butcher earrings. Always looks so overdone and not right. I also loathe this top knot hairstyle she’s always wearing.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.