Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooof no, the boots and jeans 😬 She always seems to wear hideous designer stuff, do we think it’s real or knock off? She can’t make that much from her fitness hustle nowadays surely.

Reactions: 3
Why the f**k do we now have a recycled look at me eating Malteasers post!?!?! 🙄🥱

Reactions: 6
People commenting on her Maltesers post (mostly other ‘influencers’) saying how important it is and how much they needed to hear that. Sorry, but you needed a random women on the internet to tell you to eat a few maltesers and not feel bad about it?! May I ask WHY you needed to hear that?! I’m sure these fitness influencers just post these things in a loop and then comment on eachothers posts to boost engagement.
I don’t need a random person on the internet to tell me it is okay to eat a few maltesers abs not feel guilty about it, but that might just be me.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She always looks so tragically overdone. As if she wore that get-up to go and play crazy golf 😭 have a day off. The eating Malteasers in the car is objectively hilarious, it's the forced serious expression and her absolutely IGNORING the camera she's set up in front of herself. Everything about her is so staged, performative, even when she's showing a 'vulnerable' or 'relaxed' moment it's forced and fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Funny how since her book announcement there’s been two “food freedom” posts about eating big bags of chocolate or whatever. Proves that it’s either a) fake and for the gram or b) she used to do it in secret. Neither of which scream to me that she’s magically cured her body and food issues

Reactions: 10
People commenting on her Maltesers post (mostly other ‘influencers’) saying how important it is and how much they needed to hear that. Sorry, but you needed a random women on the internet to tell you to eat a few maltesers and not feel bad about it?! May I ask WHY you needed to hear that?! I’m sure these fitness influencers just post these things in a loop and then comment on eachothers posts to boost engagement.
I don’t need a random person on the internet to tell me it is okay to eat a few maltesers abs not feel guilty about it, but that might just be me.
If any of them are with the same agent I’m sure they’re obliged to comment to raise each others engagement….copy and paste must be well used. That or it’s desperados that want to be noticed

Reactions: 1
Cue the “so needed to hear that today 🥹” brigade. Have a bloody word with yourselves.

Reactions: 7
Some commenting that she’s a ‘legend’ duck me they don’t need to be buying her book they need to be spending that money on a dictionary

Reactions: 8
She’s getting called out by other people with big followings for the food freedom crap
Yeah it’s really bad when influencers/anyone appropriates language that is meant for other communities. Body positivity is one example, another is food freedom- which is meant for those recovering from undereating and giving them permission to eat as a packet of crisps would sometimes genuinely scare them, not eat junk

Reactions: 9
Just took this quote from the body bible.
Still out there on sale, talking about her “healthy” body and never feeling better.
---
Also noticed she replied to one of the comments about her old book. Still doesn’t explain why she hasn’t publicly acknowledged how problematic she was and celebrates being the author of those books. Is she just hoping to sweep it under the carpet?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
That reply is literally insane! How can she think moving publishers and pretending the previous version of her doesn’t exist, makes it ok?! She is quite literally all about the cash and she might as well have said that instead!

Still out there on sale, talking about her “healthy” body and never feeling better.
---
Also noticed she replied to one of the comments about her old book. Still doesn’t explain why she hasn’t publicly acknowledged how problematic she was and celebrates being the author of those books. Is she just hoping to sweep it under the carpet?

That reply is literally insane! How can she think moving publishers and pretending the previous version of her doesn’t exist, makes it ok?! She is quite literally all about the cash and she might as well have said that instead!
Exactly. she should be embarrassed by such a huge turnaround from a viewpoint that she’s profited from. That person saying the old books should be banished should clue her in!

Reactions: 5
---
Instead of an off the cuff answer she should have spoken with her agent. I cannot imagine there hasn’t been a conversation at some point with some crisis manager and how to discussed when the press asks.
keep talking about this please. Let’s make it a thing. Make her responsible for her words…..

Reactions: 3
She’s now addressing the turnaround she had and blaming it on being an inexperienced teenager..

One of the comments so far

IMG_3755.jpeg

Reactions: 13
Does Grace Beverly always talk in word salad?

I don’t think Alice understands what accountability actually is. No one is asking her to sit there and beat herself up about it. Should she feel bad/ guilt about it? Yes, that’s a perfectly acceptable human reaction to realising that you helped contribute to disordered eating in others. Unfortunately there cannot be a movement without people leading and she was at the forefront shilling out tit advice. Shes not showing accountability sitting there saying how she feels really bad and shes actually a good person and she was really young, that is just trying to justify what she did. “I’m sorry but” is not an apology.

I’m having Chinese for tea, haven’t been to the gym today and I’m going on holiday tomorrow … that’s freedom!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.