Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first ever thread. Hope I did it right.
Thanks to @MaryLou32 for the thread title- had to edit a bit so it would fit.
Let’s strap ourselves in for another few months of undeclared ads, moaning and emotional rollercoasters.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My first ever thread. Hope I did it right.
Thanks to @MaryLou32 for the thread title- had to edit a bit so it would fit.
Let’s strap ourselves in for another few months of undeclared ads, moaning and emotional rollercoasters.
Oh this is the best Christmas gift ever! Forgot all about this 😂😂

Reactions: 4
THOUSANDS of app subscribers? If that’s true, no wonder she’s got money to burn on hideous dresses charging £16.99/month per person🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Can somebody please get DP some new shoes. These are wheeled out at every event they go to!! Shocking! And how can she make that bag look tacky?!! It looks so cheap. Another Chanel to add to the collection. 🙄

edit - they look like a pair of 45 year olds out for the night.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
She looks like a 50 year old who’s just stepped out of a Real Housewives episode. That Chanel jewellery is absolutely hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she keep saying ‘out of office’? What bloody office??? She fannies about all day while eye bleeping herself! I am sure corporate London will somehow survive without her 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is just so smug
She really fucked me off today with her smug shoulder shrug. The absolute privilege of having someone come to your flat and brush tan on you. No doubt, tomorrow will be another day of lavish treatments and then the inevitable mood crash will arrive, right on schedule.

She doesn't know she's born.

Reactions: 10