Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can one person look so different in every pic? I genuinely have no idea what she looks like anymore 🤦🏼‍♀️ she’s had every face shape possible in the past month alone 😂

Reactions: 10
Well this ad was marked as irrelevant as soon as it popped up!
“Discover why Alice Liveing loves Green Chef recipe boxes” Oooh let me guess…💰💰💰

IMG_5592.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am I the only one who wonders if there’s been some dabbling with snow?
I would not be surprised. I’m pretty sure Chessidiot didn’t lose all that weight running once a week, and I’ve never seen a bigger bunch of champagne snow lovers than on the pics of DP’s City chums.

Reactions: 3
Whenever I’m having a down day I just remind myself that there are people who take multiple photos a day eye bleeping themselves and then post them to the internet for validation. Always cheers me up thinking “thank duck that’s not me.”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think today’s mini rant about having to - god forbid - work in the run up to her (extravagant, overseas, 5 star) hen do might have just about finished me off. So tone deaf. Utter cretin.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.