Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actual coaching is definitely progress but I did wonder if the 3 months free App subscription was just a way of hooking some more people in. I know, I know .... I am so cynical. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Lots of people looking to find their feet and learn the basics of lifting so I'm sure it'll be super popular.

Attachments

Actual coaching is definitely progress but I did wonder if the 3 months free App subscription was just a way of hooking some more people in. I know, I know .... I am so cynical. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Lots of people looking to find their feet and learn the basics of lifting so I'm sure it'll be super popular.
It is 100% a way for her to get subscribers no doubt about it. She is desperate

Reactions: 3
I think it’s fair enough that she tries to leverage her app though?
At least this way the people who sign up can see how crap it is without having to pay for it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
IMG_5788.png

Please can someone explain to Alice what investment means. It’s not an investment if you’re only going to wear it once and resell at a lower price. Why is she SO thick?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2793583
Please can someone explain to Alice what investment means. It’s not an investment if you’re only going to wear it once and resell at a lower price. Why is she SO thick?!
Also - you don’t have to wear a fecking white bridalesque bow laden frock at an engagement party! Altho to be fair my engagement party was a boozy night out in Brighton with some mates (mainly blokes who loved cars - how I met husband) finished off with some chips and then Race of Champions at Wembley arena the next day in sub zero weather so I was likely wearing a duvet. 😂

Reactions: 5
Also - you don’t have to wear a fecking white bridalesque bow laden frock at an engagement party! Altho to be fair my engagement party was a boozy night out in Brighton with some mates (mainly blokes who loved cars - how I met husband) finished off with some chips and then Race of Champions at Wembley arena the next day in sub zero weather so I was likely wearing a duvet. 😂
Also the person said “engagement weekend away” which I would assume means a nice romantic weekend away somewhere, not some fancy cocktail party

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.