Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice coming through with the ad this morning…showing the Dyson air strait wet to dry straightener and using it on dry straight hair to show how good it it 🤣🤣 (I know you can use it this way to refresh hair but not really the selling point)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dyson are a shocking company. Very dubious work ethics. Also very poor products for the price with a not great rep for longevity. No doubt she’s now got a free straightening thing for her hair extensions which are likely……errrr, straight anyway?!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Whites a tough color to wear. It highlights bulges and makes you look bigger than you are unless you’re super fit/stick like it’s not flattering.
then to add that ugly mud colored whatever it is over it is juts bad. And this from a self professed “fashion lover”

Being aware of what looks good on you is a great place to start with fashion. Alice could use a brush up.
Oh and the bruise? Self inflicted baby. Ain’t no one got any sympathy for you thirsty girl.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Whites a tough color to wear. It highlights bulges and makes you look bigger than you are unless you’re super fit/stick like it’s not flattering.
then to add that ugly mud colored whatever it is over it is juts bad. And this from a self professed “fashion lover”

Being aware of what looks good on you is a great place to start with fashion. Alice could use a brush up.
Oh and the bruise? Self inflicted baby. Ain’t no one got any sympathy for you thirsty girl.
That section of hair she is straightening isn't even a front piece. Why is it so short? Is her hair just excessively layered?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Came straight here. Can she not see she is in the realms of fancy dress with this?!
Fancy dress is exactly where my mind went… this has to be a joke.. surely!?
And she wants to give fashion advice to people?
No thanks 😂

Reactions: 4
I was going to write fitness influencers that film themselves eating massive bags of malteasers and then filter their photos, pretending to be happy with how they look 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's literally asking for it....someone will say something that triggers her and let's be honest anything triggers her... then the woe is me facade continues

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve been travelling for work all day but only just saw this and sprinted here as I knew you fine people would be dying of laughter. What. A. State!!! 😫🫣😱

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve been travelling for work all day but only just saw this and sprinted here as I knew you fine people would be dying of laughter. What. A. State!!! 😫🫣😱
I've said it before but it's the perfect phrase - she is an absolute fashion victim.

Reactions: 11
You povvos can have the dupe while I show off that I am rich beyond your wildest dreams 🤪 the Alice, find me an outfit irritates me no end - does she honestly think people are foolish enough to buy things she finds… without knowing body shape etc, she never recommends things she wears herself to the povvos 🤬

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.